A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Coke or Pepsi?

Eminence

Diet Pepsi Max is the absolute shit. Coke Zero Cherry or Diet Pepsi Cherry are the next best thing though.

Now, if I have to drink just plain old diet, Diet Coke beats Diet Pepsi any day.

Except for Arab Diet Pepsi. It beats the hell out of Arab Diet Coke.

Plus it has a sweet ass can (I think).

110816-061803.jpg

Skyscrapers and lens flares and butterflies and shit, oh yeah

I bounce back and forth between favoring Coke and Pepsi. It also depends on whether or not I'm mixing them with something. Pepsi and red bull for instance work pretty well together I feel. Coke slightly less. On the other hand, Rum and Cola works a lot better with Coke than with Pepsi.

By itself, lately I'm preferring Coke.

I can't do it, but just pretend you have more rep right now.

Haha for some reason it let me rep you for making me laugh with that post. I must have spread some rep around since the last time I tried to rep you and it wouldn't let me.

Can't have either, because of some ingredients I don't know the name of that probably might mess with my medical condition or something. I never really had a taste for the stuff anyways.

But I can have Sprite, which is owned by Coca Cola, so I guess I side with Cola on this one by proxy somehow? I dunno.