A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[GM8] Sonic Dash+ Project

That is very sexy. Grab Poles? Or Cling Poles?

Very nice, will you be adding them to the engine?

I may have a go at adding it to the Dash+ engine tomorrow. It's really simple I've got two triggers one which tells Knuckles to start "Water Flying/Gliding" state and the other trigger ends the state.

I actually like that menu, if it had a checkered overlay on the BG. It'd be pretty nice I think. However it is something more suited for a fan-game. So I suggest you use it for something you may make in the future :3.

Edit: If you guys need clear as crystal SFX or Music from either Sonic1-2-3 & Knuckles let me know. Mine are direct rips.

When I feel we have enough gimmicks done could someone design a few levels showing every gimmick off and using a different tileset? Hell even the test tileset and a black background would work.

Well, Chronic, I could take a shot at at least one of those levels.

I'll take another shot at a tileset for mine. (It would be just the tileset, not a background, cause I suck at backgrounds...)

Well, that would be nice.

I'm contemplating weather or not to use the tileset I'm making right now. I've been working and perfecting on it for about two months now. Of course, I'm gonna use said tileset in my own game, but I'm just kinda jammed right now on if I should use it or not.