A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[GM8] Sonic Dash+ Project

Windows XP

1GB of Ram

Pretty new ATI Graphics card..

It sometimes runs fantastically smooth but after a couple of times running it, it starts to majorly lag..

EDIT - Thats how I fixed mine by restarting my PC and then it worked fine again.. Strange now you mention it

Just ot get clear a couple things are 100% done.

I'm pretty busy with coursework and going out over the next few days so I probably won't get much time to edit this. I thought it was better you get this now than wait 2-3 days for something only slightly better.

That's sexy, man. *shot*

Well, not much is wrong with it, I have to say. Well, if you count Knuckles wierd shimmy animation that is, but that can be fixed easily.

Wait...

Well, I just found one. I was testing the Super-properties and I was playing as Tails. I was super and I had hit a shield. It somehow changed the hue from yellow to blue. Ummm, might wanna fix that.

I haven't managed to get the angled shimmies to work, but we'll be fine without them. Besides, their not Genesis-like.

I've been working on a tileset for a while, but I don't have it ready yet. Shall I PM it to you when I think it's ready, Chronic?