A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ever tipped a cow? -- ITT: Drugs

Eminence

This is the second dumbest fucking thread ever. Not coincidentally, the all-time dumbest fucking thread was started by the same person.

And to say anything around here is "the dumbest fucking thread ever" is really saying something.

=Smidge=

I'll try to internet better next time.

Hahaha according to wikipedia, it's not possible to push over a cow by yourself, so cow tipping doesn't really exist. It would take at least two people to push really hard to knock a cow over. Also cows have really good hearing and it's hard to sneak up on them.

Also, I would never try salvia. My friend had a "bad trip" on salvia and thought she was a cactus and started ripping out her eyebrows and hair and her friends had to hold her arms down to keep her from hurting herself further. She had blood running down her face and everything. Nasty.

I don't dabble with drugs.

I try not to dabble with alcohol either because it makes me happily suicidal and more than content to spend all my money on buying drinks for people because I convince myself I won't be needing it.

I do dabble with beef though, so leave my fucking cows alone you prats.

Hahaha according to wikipedia, it's not possible to push over a cow by yourself, so cow tipping doesn't really exist. It would take at least two people to push really hard to knock a cow over. Also cows have really good hearing and it's hard to sneak up on them.

Also, I would never try salvia. My friend had a "bad trip" on salvia and thought she was a cactus and started ripping out her eyebrows and hair and her friends had to hold her arms down to keep her from hurting herself further. She had blood running down her face and everything. Nasty.

Aw man, now I want to assemble a team of burly cow tippers to see if an effective operation could be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Cow tipping is retarded. Anyway, now, it's time for someone who's actually done some serious psychedelics to offer a little input in here. I've done the whole range, from mushrooms to the ever so rare LSD and I gotta say, salvia is not to be trifled with lightly. If you don't have prior experience with drugs of intense psychedelic nature, I have to recommend you stay the hell away. If you're looking to get "high" in a recreational sense, again, you need to stay the hell away from salvia. Take some shrooms or something, it's less super fucked up. Salvia can very easily turn down right scary when you smoke the stronger stuff and the effects, while short, are very, very, intense.

The only case I can recommend that shit, is if you're seriously looking for spiritual insight. If this is the case, you need to prepare yourself mentally, be in a good mood and not nervous about what you're about to do at all, otherwise you're going to lose your god damn mind for about 5 minutes. Last time I did salvia, I literally forgot everything. Who I was, where I was, what was happening to me, who the people were around me.

I couldn't recognize faces, it seemed like everyone in the world was laughing at me, wanting me to die. I felt as if I'd shrunken down to an incredibly small size and was trapped in the button of a couch. No, I'm not fucking joking. At that point I arrived to the conclusion that I was dead, that I went and killed myself somehow and now everyone was laughing at me, faces and ghosts of the past I could not recognize. Like some strange circus of death where the only clown is you.

Now, normally, I would of been fine on any other psychedelic, because I would of been able to keep in mind that I was on a mind altering drug. However, salvia erased all my experience and knowledge of such substances in one fell swoop. I didn't remember smoking salvia shortly prior, in fact, I didn't remember anything at all. Keep in mind, this wasn't even my first use of slavia and indeed, other experiences with it were not like that. However, at no point have I actually had fun with salvia. It's not for that, it doesn't work like that. It's an exploration of the deepest, darkest, most carefully hidden corners of your mind. Said "corners" are hidden for a reason and I can't help but insist that they be left alone, nothing good can come of it.

I can say that in the primary state of disphoria, no one is going to be able to rip the hair out. However, after your mind starts to come back and you're even able to comprehend the concept of something like say, a cactus, this is where experience psychadellic drugs can help. You're able to recall what happened, where you came from and if you don't panic, you will be fine. If however, you do panic, which Rael's pal seems to have done, bad things can potentially happen. A certain Mr. Thompson put it best:

"A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip."

You're better off eating shrooms, just don't take too many and you'll be completely fine. Don't fuck with salvia unless you know what you're doing. Simple as that.

I'm... truthfully amazed. I never took drugs before, and this is definitely another reason why I won't want to start anytime soon. Thank you for sharing your insight, PC0.

The only time I'd personally find a trip to be useful is if I needed ideas for a nightmare sequence in one of my games, and going into a trip with the mindset that I want to be scared is probably not the best idea. xD So I think I'll just use YouTube.

Okay guys, I seriously just thought this was a retarded topic and the whole "Have you done salvia?" thing wasn't meant to be answered seriously.

Fact is the topic was so terrible that your "have you done salvia" question, while in jest, was vastly more entertaining and interesting than cow tipping. Therefore, this topic is now about salvia.

I've done salvia.

But nothing happened, so I can't have been smoking it right.

I do have an excuse.

If you're lucky enough to see me topless, you'll notice I have about 7 or 8 scars down my right side, that's what happens when your lung collapses 4 times over the space of a few years.

So because of all the pain and shit i've been through, I don't really fancy smoking/inhaling anything in case it decides to fuck over my lung again.

Though saying that, I did try poppers - they're actually interesting. It helps to have a chillout/house compilation CD on in the background, your brain seems to thump in time to all the music.

I'd like to try mushrooms - but that's all. And I can't really do that because I don't hang around with shady people any more... and I'm skint.

Fact is the topic was so terrible that your "have you done salvia" question, while in jest, was vastly more entertaining and interesting than cow tipping. Therefore, this topic is now about salvia.

Pretty much this, which is kind of amusing actually.