A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow Advance spritesheet(WIP)

DittronX

shadowadvance9rt.png

I'll be using these sprites for my game but i'd also like to release them in a spritesheet here as well. But please keep in mind that this sheet is still a work in progress and I'll be adding many more animations to this sheet. I'll also add an actual idle animation as well to the sheet as my game uses different Standing sprites. Some other things may change as well such as his running(skating) animation.

Hasn't this been done? As for his running, why not use the same format as his Sonic Battle one? That was genius. In any case, good luck to you making the animations you need.

Yes, I've seen Shadow Advance sheets around the net but I've noticed the same thing with most of them, most of them are incomplete or not enough frames to use in a game or whatever. Then if you start mixing sprites it just looks ugly. So I'm making my own with enough frames and stuff for anyone to use. I'll also add all of Sonic's running frames from Sonic Advance 2(walking, jogging, etc). You also just gave me an idea for his running format, so thanks for that.

These are pretty cool!

Thanks!

Guest Shadix

Reminds me of Danny's Shadow Advance sprites... I really don't feel like questioning the authenticity so I'm just going to say good job and go on with my day.

Deso: You go to Sonic Planet? I've never seen you around there... (Then again I've been sleeping on the job for the past 6 months)

Thanks for the comments! This is the only place I've ever posted these sprites so maybe it's another sheet that looks like mine? Also, I've seen Danny's(if you mean Daniel Sidney) sprites before, and I see many differences between ours.

EDIT: I'm surprised no one has replied to this topic yet. I'll hopefully have an update soon. I also edited my post, so just ignore anything you could have seen earlier, and I checked at Sonic Planet and the only Shadow sprites I saw were Daniel Sidney's sprites and a preview of another sheet.