A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic's Birthday!

InstantSonic

I'm going to go hang out with a friend. Ironically he likes Sonic too, so maybe we'll game some of that, but really our plan was to go be gigantic art nerds like we are and head up to the comic shop.

Unless of course this ear infection that has me pretty cranky today is worse tomorrow, then I dunno.

I'm going to go hang out with a friend. Ironically he likes Sonic too, so maybe we'll game some of that, but really our plan was to go be gigantic art nerds like we are and head up to the comic shop.

best plan

I dunno I kinda don't care. it's just another day. one that happens to have something about a fictional character. I'll probably be running errands like usual.

Is anyone else besides me entering the birthday contest for that chance to meet the Sonic Team and Play Sonic 4?

Nope.

I made a small video for Sonic's 19th birthday(I normally never do that, I just like how Sonic Colors is turning out).

best plan

I dunno I kinda don't care. it's just another day. one that happens to have something about a fictional character. I'll probably be running errands like usual.

Because that fictional character has nothing to do with why we're all here...:squestion:

Is anyone else besides me entering the birthday contest for that chance to meet the Sonic Team and Play Sonic 4?

I'm going to try.

I mean, I've made a traditional Sonic animation once...if I find the time I'll do it again.

I baked a cake.

No, really, I did, see:

4729249888_a74b3f392c.jpg 4729248020_4443ede16f.jpg

4728600359_29b1309003.jpg 4729252240_4702c73f8a.jpg

• Recipe:
  • Classic White cake mix
  • Classic Vanilla frosting
  • Blueberry Preserves filling
  • Red Sugar sprinkles
  • 19 Candles
  • Lots and lots of blue food dye!

I--er, I mean Sonic--blew out all nineteen candles in one go, I might add. twink.gif

Also the cake is not a lie, it is DELICIOUS. tgrin.gif