A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Colors Thread

Rail grind balancing was tedious enough in Adventure 2, then it became Hell in Sonic Heroes. I consider this an improvement.

I disagree on most of your post though, but it's too much of a word wall for me to pick out and get at every point.

To each his own. I retain my opinion. Unimpressed and bored by the footage.

Sonic Heroes rails were PURE hell.... Rail Canyon was a bitch to play ._.

But Sonic Colors looks like it'll be fine. I'm just more interested in what the last Blue and Purple wisps do.

I'm thinking the Purple allows sonic to fly, Im not sure about the blue one yet.

Saw some of the new multiplayer vids of the game.

I think it's a fabulous addition to the game, the only thing I would have liked is if the second player was actually a REAL character rather than just a recolored sonic but still cool adtition to the game.

This is game is gonna kick so much ass.

Multiplayer article

Exactly! I mean, come on, you can't put Tails in at least? Even for multiplayer? I mean I'm a gamer who likes to have character variety. While I like Sonic himself, I thinks it's better for the games if there's more than one character to play

*Reads Wiki plot*

"Dr. Eggman decides to build an intergalactic amusement park"

Wow you couldn't ask for an easy game to name

Cosmic Sonic, Sonic Cosmos, Sonic Cosmic Chaos, Sonic Universe, Celestial Sonic, Sonic Galactic, Sonic Star Dust, Sonic Solar, Interstellar Sonic, Sonic Carnival, Sonic Stars, Sonic Star Ride, Sonic Cosmic Park.

Even better than the cookie joke, Colors is sure to be followed by Sonic Numbers, Sonic Shapes, and Sonic Alphabet.

Cosmic Sonic, Sonic Cosmos, Sonic Cosmic Chaos, Sonic Universe, Celestial Sonic, Sonic Galactic, Sonic Star Dust, Sonic Solar, Interstellar Sonic, Sonic Carnival, Sonic Stars, Sonic Star Ride, Sonic Cosmic Park.

pfff to be honest, all of those were either lame or were too general... the setting isnt JUSt a park, thats like one level maybe. Sorry, as lame as Sonic Colors sounds, its still a little more fitting than you have suggested >.>

Naaah, Overbound. They just wanted something more gay.

Even if the gameplay and the animations seems ok, the name and the concept ARE gay.

Isnt the reason for a game is for the GAMEPLAY to be good, and not so much the name? Correct me if Im wrong... >.>

I love how they say they design the integrity of the gameplay based on the target audience.

What the hell has videogames come to

Well they aimed at the younger audience, apparently they got the notion that they will NEVER be able to please the older classic fans becuz they complain about every little thing.... if its fixed then they find something else wrong with it

Which to me, sounds they got it right on the head, iv read some of this thread and tons of them on the sega forums... now those ppl just wont be happy unless they cant hate on somethin...

But who cares who its aimed at, iizuka said it will please all ages so thats good enough for me

It just seems like speed is gained only by sarficing solid platforming segments. What is not a little thing IMO. Sonic Adventure had the right balance of speed and platforming. But since that game it seems that every game has either been full of bugs or played like a racing game.

Actually man fans said that Sonic Unleashed was the revival game and it set course for better games

Sonic was originally 2D which is where it gained fame, so they decided to add that in back into the 3D style

And lets be honest the adventure games were not all that great either >.>