A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Baby Sonic pictures

conicteam

Yeah, you guys are idiots if you believe what he's saying now. But just to make my point... there's no way he started setting this up 8 months in advance.

http://cat02.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Sonic-131722766

He also has a Facebook account full of nothing but Farmville posts, roughly a fifth of them being requests for baby bottles.

I see. Jokes like, "Hey I listened to what you said [artwork of babies taking no criticism into consideration] tell me what you think!"

DW: I didn't really look at details on his DA, I was more or less trying to clarify, because I'm genuinely interested/confused.

I see. Jokes like, "Hey I listened to what you said [artwork of babies taking no criticism into consideration] tell me what you think!"

DW: I didn't really look at details on his DA, I was more or less trying to clarify, because I'm genuinely interested/confused.

Well, if it's suggestions I'll listen, but if it's something like somply saying "It sucks" with no explanation, I'll take it with a grain of salt and just laugh at it.

DW: I have had ENOUGH of your trolling on me! I have a facebook, but it's not like that! I'm not giving it out because 1. My experience on here hasn't been a good one 2. I don't use facebook very often.

No one has to give it out. You left a trail of breadcrumbs. If you want privacy, learn not to give away real life details while using an alias. And don't worry about me, I have no intention of exposing you any more than this. And no, I had nothing to do with whatever it is you are thinking.

As for whether or not you use facebook very often...

2 hours ago via FarmVille · Give item to Connor

10 hours ago via FarmVille · Give item to Connor

Yesterday at 10:38am via FarmVille · Give item to Connor

Sun at 10:03pm via FarmVille · Get a bonus from them

Sat at 3:02pm via FarmVille · Get a bonus from them

April 23 at 4:23pm via FarmVille · Get a bonus from them

Yeah, I'd say daily qualifies as somewhat frequent.

Know the enemy. For he is a baby fur, quite possibly the creepiest of the fetishists.

I wouldn't say he's evil or bad, just different. I do find it rather odd though. But that's just my view. It made an interesting thread at least.

oh man this topic just keeps on getting better and better, and it gets better so rapidly too. I feel like wearing double the amount of diapers now I'm so happy.

:aparty:

I still don't get the whole "13 year old who feels like he's 53" thing. Are you trying to establish that you're a pedophile or something?

Do your parents know that you're using a computer on the internet? Do you realize that you are quite possibly more fucked up than Yoko Ono?

My theory is that Lucifer himself is launching some kind of psychological warfare against me, and that he's posting as each and every one of you for the sole purpose of fueling this awful thread to the point where I slip into deep depression and self loathing. Eventually I'll start hearing the voices, and one morning I'll wake up, covering in blood that isn't mine, holding onto a severed infant's hand in the middle of I-495.

I still don't get the whole "13 year old who feels like he's 53" thing. Are you trying to establish that you're a pedophile or something?

Do your parents know that you're using a computer on the internet? Do you realize that you are quite possibly more fucked up than Yoko Ono?

1. That thing is meant to be showing that with all my intrests (not to metion my back pains) I feel like I'm a 53 year old in a 13 year old's body at certain points.

2. They know I'm using the internet.

3. I don't think anyone, not even me, can be more screwed up than Yoko O(h)no(!).

1. That thing is meant to be showing that with all my intrests (not to metion my back pains) I feel like I'm a 53 year old in a 13 year old's body at certain points.

Yeah guys! Look at all these regular american 53 year old interests:

Interests: Books,sci-fi,Yu-Gi-Oh, Sonic X, DBZ, Toonami

Favourite movie: Across the Universe

Favourite artist: Akira Toriyama

Favourite poet or writer: Akira Toriyama

Favourite style of art: anime

Favourite cartoon character: Sonic the Hedgehog and goku

Favourite game: Sonic

Favourite gaming platform: Dreamcast and Wii