A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Baby Sonic pictures

conicteam

What's the opposite of Infantilism? Like, a name for the repulsion to things in diapers? Cause I'm honestly getting disturbed...

EDIT: Also:

-totally inconsistent proportions

-super saturated colors

-more of that weird mouth

You didn't read my critique at all. I'm glad I took the time to write an extensive, constructive critique! I want those 10 minutes back.

Trolled hard.

XD You guys are getting worked up just because I draw stuff like this? Actually, I'm just a "semi-normal" guy with Asperger's Syndrome. I'm not a DL or TB, but I like their art and am friends with some. I would understand people being a little concerned if I showed some of my pictures of Macca babyfied, but let's not go overboard here! XD I'm actually working hard on other atwork too(most of it being related to Aladdin since I am in my school's production of it as Narrator #3)! I don't really care if you hate it! It's great if you like it, but I don't mind if you hate it! XD

EDIT: I prefer to be a mayor of groovy, or maybe a Black Dog. I was a Knight in White Satin, but maybe I need to be a Knight who says NI! Maybe I need to become Sgt. Pepper. Oh, and have I ever mentioned that I was an illuminati dis-info agent? XD jk

I love how you managed to take all this criticism like this.

If I was in his position I would've Rage Quit by now.

I Salute the mayor of awesome.

I do find it funny how Conic warns us not to go overboard...looking at our posts...I thought we already did XD

Yeah, half the time I can't tell when you're serious and when you're not. :squestion:

First of all, I don't understand why everyone capitalizes my name. It isn't capitalized.

Second, you have got to be some sort of awesome troll or something srsly.

Lastly, whats DL and TB?

Finally, I really don't think you can tell when anyone here is being serious and/or joking.

EDIT: I just noticed that earlier, Cyber Rat used my name without capitalizing it. Thank you. I just think it looks weird capitalized.

Double Edit: Found out what TB and DL are. Where do you find people like this to become friends with?

First of all, I don't understand why everyone capitalizes my name. It isn't capitalized.

Second, you have got to be some sort of awesome troll or something srsly.

Lastly, whats DL and TB?

Finally, I really don't think you can tell when anyone here is being serious and/or joking.

EDIT: I just noticed that earlier, Cyber Rat used my name without capitalizing it. Thank you. I just think it looks weird capitalized.

Double Edit: Found out what TB and DL are. Where do you find people like this to become friends with?

1. Sorry, just it's habit for me to capitalize names.

2. I'm not a troll, just a comedic actor.

3. I find them on Deviant Art

4. I relize when certain people are being serious or joking (ex: Ristar, Ila, etc.)