A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My new character: Rashi Nondowa

conicteam

Why does he appear to have a rag stuffed in his diaper

If you mean the lines on the diaper, its to add a little more detail.

If you mean the lines on his clothes, it's because I'm still not too sure which lines go on which part of the article of clothing

why is his head so huge and he has no waist?

why are his hands not hands?

His head is huge because younger people tend to have larger heads in general when it comes to any form of animation. He has a waist, it begins where his shirt ends. And the hands thing is just a lazy drawing tactic for that certain picture ^^;

1. His head has no shape. It's like a bubbly oval.

2. His eyes take up 50% of his head. Even anime eyes aren't that horribly monsterous.

3. One eye is towards the middle of his face while the other is actually touching his hair.

4. Does his ear have a caterpillar in it? Wtf?

5. His neck is way too thick for a kid.

6. He is still roid-raging buff.

7. His nose is a plus sign.

8. His elbows are on the inside of his arms. Ever hear of anatomy?

9. The wrinkles on his shirt are flat, looking like they are actual designs on the shirt.

10. Broadest shoulders I've ever seen on a kid.

11. The hand on the left isn't even a hand. It's a hook. And his wrist is actually connected to his shirt.

12. His other hand... my god. The left finger is very thin while the right is very fat. His thumb originates from his wrist. I'm not sure why the hand is so HUGE compared to the other. If it's supposed to be coming out at you, that's proportionately impossible, as the arm isn't bent that way.

13. He has a belt in his diaper? Have you ever seen a diaper before? They don't look like that.

14. His knees are way above where actual knees would be. They're mid-thigh.

15. He has no ankles. In fact, his calves just grow into feet. These are legs, here. Not Megaman boots.

16. His feet are turned towards the right when NONE of the rest of his body is. Did someone stop him and say "Hey, bend reality and turn awkwardly so I can draw you!"?

17. You use shading (Well, shining anyway) on the hair, a gradient on the shirt, and no other shading anywhere else. Have you ever heard of consistency?

18. The mouth. Holy shit, the mouth. It's a half moon shape. Is he an ant-man hybrid? Does the get his incredible strength because the moon crashed through his face and into his brain?

19. His one tooth follows that awful mouth. Teeth should stay facing the same direction regardless of how stupidly shaped the mouth is. At this rate, he must need some surgery, because his teeth are growing in diagonally.

20. His eyes aren't even the same shape.

21. You may not want to sign this. People might know you drew it.

And last but not least, no shitty excuses. No "I just got lazy for this one picture" or "I'm still good for my age!". This picture sucks, and you need to listen to criticism rather than just weasel out of it.

Why the fuck is a three year old wearing a diaper anyway? My 2 year old sister grew out of diapers ages ago.

Depends on the parents and the kid. In Rashi's case, he either chose to wait a little after, or the parents might've not wanted to do it right away.

Rashi chose to continue wearing the diaper of destiny so that he can power his anus up for the oncoming alien invasion so he can save planet Nondowa from the evil Tokyos. i r rite on dis.

O_o No. The reason is still uncertain to the viewer and to me at this point.