A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

So here we go.

I posted this before which is the regular boss theme titled Mecha Apocalypse (Retitled from The Apocalypse)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/423706

Then for the final boss I decided to do a more Techno/Hardcore/Space Themed version so when it first starts playing you recognize the song youve heard throughout the game and then think "Wait this ones different, Its more epic :O"

So it kinda gets your blood pumping more along with the Final Boss

Final Apocalypse

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/439146

Then for the Final Cutscene (I was thinking like SA2's cutscene with Super Sonic and Shadow rushing towards the ARK before it hits the earth)

I made this

The Black Hole (You'll probably recognize the melody)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/439148

Hope there epic enough xD

Im still working on them, any tips?

I prefer the regular one, for that electro bass. Sooo good.

Maybe I'm too used to the "final boss theme = orchestra version of the theme song" thing, but I that final boss version doesn't feel like a final boss theme, imo.

It's more like, the one last regular boss before the final boss, ya know? Like, it'd play for Mecha Sonic, rather than Mecha Robotnik at the end of Sonic 2. :P

Not that it's not totally awesome though.

Sorry for the double post but I was up till the early hours of the morning and spent most of today finalizing this melody for the final boss.. added some drums and some Choirs/Orchestra...

I Really hope it sounds like it fits a Final Boss in space.. Put so much work into this :ssleep:

Our Final Hope....

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/439313

Its going to be a MP3 Soundtrack, I'm sure we will get our heads around making it work :)

Really glad you liked it, The violins did there job of making it more tense then :D

Wanted a mix between Orchestral and Techno and from your feedback guys im guessing it worked :)

Well I've just finished

Jade Palm Shores Act 1

Marine Storm Ruins

And Meteor Tech Satellite (Its a whole new Techno/Electric track compared to the pop like version before)

I need to work on the Title theme, I may base it off the Invincible/Super Sonic theme seen as though most Official games do that (Genesis Era)

Yeah. Robotnik finally realized that the Tails Doll is a useless, and very creepy pile of shit, so he upgraded him.

Tails Doll has already murdered sonic and all his friends, including the ones from different dimensions or whatever.

Then he want to narutard land and ate Itachi. Now we're all living in his illusion.

One day when he decides it's most appropriate, the illusion will be broken and the curse will become painfully apparent to us all when our hands and feet sear as nails are driven through them and small insects slowly eat away at our intestines while his levitating poorly stuffed minions slowly unravel them from our infected corpses with sharp instruments of devilish torture

This is my near complete sheet of Custom Sonic sprites. I am still making them, and anyone willing to make addition poses for the sprites or will fix abnormal things will receive +rep.

beta4-2.png

Current Poses:

- Idle/Boredom

- Jogging

- Hanging from Bar

- Looking Up/ Looking Down

- Edge Teetering

- Death

- Get Air

- Falling/ Going Up

- Pushing

- *NEW* Finished Wall Jump (Not In Current Sheet)

Needed Animations/ Animations that need fixing:

- Get Air

- Front Edge Teetering

- Grinding

- Running/ Sprinting

I'm really liking the new sprites man,

It sorta reminds me of the Master System era games for some reason xD, Probably because of the skin color and shade of the blue. Anyway there pretty unique so keep it up :ssmile:

Thnaks. When every sprite is finished, BlazeFireLP will give Sonic a fresh coat of paint. Just you wait.