A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Any Beatles fans/Classic Rock fans here?

conicteam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as others, I respect the Beatles however I'm just not too keen on their work. Does the Electric Light Orchestra count? Jeff Lynne is a genius. :D

ELO counts as classic rock.

So does David Bowie and Bon Jovi. Anything from the beginning of rock to 1990 is classic rock, though I guess Nirvana is pushing towards classic rock

• 4 weeks later...

Beatles are pretty cool. I do enjoy quite a few of their songs (here comes the sun, and who can forget I AM THE WALRUS). However, i also enjoy the rolling stones (jumping jack flash, paint it black). Also enjoy metallica and guns and roses but dont know if that is "classic".

I hate classic rock.

I don't mind a bit of prog (Camel/Focus/Floyd Around the Med), but to me the whole phrase "classic rock" just makes me angry. Ugh I'm angry now. Looks like I'm going to have to go outside and beat up all the little parkour kids again.

Im the only one who loves Green Day?? OMG

And I love YellowCard too, Paramore, Simple Plan, Bowling for Soup, the All-American Rejects, Foo Fighters...

and of course ....

QUEEN!!

Wasn't this about classic rock and not recent meh punk bands? I like Paramore and Foo Fighters though.