A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SFGHQ's new online game is like, Warsow.

Andrew

I do play GW :X

GWF>GW, though it still lacks that special something that RO has...granted, it's not the BEST MMO, but I find it more relaxing and enjoyable than most. I hear RO2's gonna be really sweet.

Dragon Festival was only good for the Festival Prizes which I managed to score a lovely 15k on and with all my Rice Wine and Rice Balls, I get at least another 10k.

GWF, its been an event for the last week in Shing Jea, PG. Where have you been? o.o BTW: WarRock comes back later this month as a free2play game.

SG: Totally. If you're on right now I'll come on and we'll pwn it up.

GWF, its been an event for the last week in Shing Jea, PG. Where have you been? o.o BTW: WarRock comes back later this month as a free2play game.

SG: Totally. If you're on right now I'll come on and we'll pwn it up.

I've been not playing. I'm in the slums or something near the market place and I'm not lv20 so I get owned and I lack good armor cause it's a pain to get materials and money.

This game is pretty cool. One of us should set up a SFGHQ server, because I think this is the best forum game idea yet (waaay better than Worms anything).

Could be hard since I had trouble setting one up last night with friends, it plain and simply doesn't show up on the master serverlist.