A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

JM's Signature and Userbar Gallery *Updated 2/19*

JMTH3F0X

RULES

1. One request at a time.

2. Tell me which type of sig or userbar you want.

3. If I am busy, please be patient.

4. Please use constructive critism.

5. General rules apply, including behavior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIGS

SSJ2Gohan.png

TFGC2.png

TFGC1.png

HaruhiV1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUESTED SIGS

tohnoshiki.png- tohnoshiki from MFFA forums

FREE TO USE SIGS

USERBARS

AkumaUser.png

REQUESTED USERBARS

FREE TO USE USERBARS

I think they're ok, just not something for this community/forum. Someone might want them for their account on other forums.

I think the thread should just be deleted back to this point. Doesn't matter if he's autistic or not, he's asking for comments on his work and you guys are just derailing the topic.

Alright, here's a comment on it.

It's not art. It's just taking existing images and throwing them on backgrounds or covering them in filters.

As such, there is really nothing to comment on here. The filters are nice? There aren't really any stylistic conventions you can apply when evaluating them since they aren't meant to do anything other than attract attention.

EDIT:

Exempting the Sonic one. That one needs work. It looks like a green smudge-stick took a crap on Sonic's face.

Um, okay then. I think the backgrounds you use are pretty terrible. They're too strong and distracting (and ugly.)

and you're really bad at resizing. as said earlier, you should hold shift down so that it still looks normal. i feel bad for haruhi. you made her head really fat.

the font you use also seems to be the type of font used in like 48x48 or 18x31 px icons; its not supposed to be that big or it looks super ugly.

EDIT: maybe try to use new fonts, and experiment with brushes and make your own backgrounds?

but it looks like you're still experimenting with your program (probably photoshop or something similar) so i guess i cant blame you. i WOULD say something nice about this, but i honestly cant. oh, and being retarded doesnt get you pity comments. sorry. : 3

on that note, can i request a Lovely Complex signature fortheluls?