A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I just got a DS and I want to play with you.

hRook

Well yesterday I went into gamestop and got meself some new toys. After demoing the DS Lite, I actually ended up going with a DS Classic. Not only did I like the feel of the classic better, but it was blue and came with free Animal Crossing. After lots of debating, I also got Mario Kart, Metroid Prime: Hunters, and New Super Mario Bros.

So what's everybody's friend code or whatnot for MKDS, MP:H, or AC:WW? I'll post mine once I get home.

P.S. Japanese players own me in Metroid.

I can play MKDS. Badly, but I can play it. I have Animal Crossing too, but haven't played it for a while so the town is probably mighty screwed right now.

Mario Kart: 305008 - 372500

Animal Crossing: Name - Elliot, Town - Street, Code - 5111-6727-8605

Looks like my town needs one hell of a cleanup.

Hopefully I'll get to play you guys

Mario Kart

Metroid Prime Hunters (I do suck at the multiplayer though Play me when you want to feel good about yourself...)

I share this DS with my bro, but he rarely plays online... Hopefully he doesn't mess with the username...

I HIGHLY reccommend registering at witendofi.com. I met a lot of cool people, and the way that the friend codes are put on your "Card" which can be viewed on the forum so you get quick access to all their code is really cool.

Mario Kart:

MPH:

1332 1153 8561

I'm not gonna touch Animal Crossing unless I feel like changing the date back several months (I stopped playing, and haven't dared open it again. I had a LOT of cool stuff, though. My second floor was a Temple of Time, with Triforce and Master Sword, with torches and pillars and a little indoor lake/bath. I also have the SMB coin and the Arwing, plus the entire Blue Furnature set and every KK Song. Oh, and like 5 or 6 photos. I never got Chevre's which I really wanted.)

I also sold Tetris DS. Got old after awhile.

I'll play you all, I'm not awesome, but I'm not bad. I need to get my new friend code for MKDS though because I got the DS Lite, it changed.

You can sent the wifi data between DSs, you know. Keeps all your codes and ranks and stuff.

Oh, and a Treasure game that REALLY deserves a sequel is Mischief Makers. That game is so tits. Or at least give me an anime or something.

Man, I need to get a list of all the SFGHQers with Metroid, because playing on Wi-Fi in random battle sucks. I always just end up fighting other person and that person is always the all red bounty hunter with the laser that kills you instantly and it sucks...a lot. I haven't gotten one kill on the Wi-Fi. What's with this red guy anyway? He pisses me off. Seriously, friend code me up as well as sage.

EDIT: fighting again...another red, instant kill hunter...gaaaay.

'notha EDIT: I can't stand this crap. This "imperialist" weapon is a one-hit kill. Erggh...aggravating.

though imperialist is a one hitter if you're headshot. Just move a lot.

I try, I really do. They'll get me at some point. When and why did hackers get on? Oh well...more the reason to get more friend codes, eh? Because what kind of friend would cheat on you.