A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Next Gen 2D

Jordan4K6

It has a new story, Everything else is copying Next Gen, I know there are a few people already doing this, I ported over some stuff from Sonic Worlds 0.1, Powered by Sonic Worlds Alpha, Everything is by me, Except sprites and Sonic Worlds Alpha, Also a special thanks to CheezKrisp for Logo's and banners, Credits to Yali for Wave Ocean sprites.

Videos : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8A1E316935F8E565

Demo 1 :http://www.sendspace.com/file/u7abf9

Wow this looks amazing, I've never seen a SonicNextGen Fangame before. *Sarcasm* Looks bland in my opinion. How lovely Black Squares are becoming thease days. I find it almost amusing how almost every SonicNextGen styled wave ocean level has the same.....FREAKING........Layout.

When downloading the demo, I turned it on and within the first 50 seconds, I closed the app and then the word *Face palm* came to my mind.

I'm really sick of seeing that same robot in every youtube video. There are other robots that could be used instead out that same robot. Plus does that robot even have any attacks or just it stand their and do nothing.

I don't get whats wrong with the robots which debuted in heroes. One of the very few good things in the new sonic games are those robots. They're in Sonic Rush so they're already spirited, they fit well the next gen 2D games whilst also keeping the cartoony genesis feel and barely anyone hates them.

I'm not in the SFG inner circle so perhaps its just lack of a sprite sheet avilable but I'm sure someone can rip them if you really want them and push for it.

I'm really sick of seeing that same robot in every youtube video. There are other robots that could be used instead out that same robot. Plus does that robot even have any attacks or just it stand their and do nothing.

I'm sick and tired of the same game over and over. Blaze_Hedgehog did it, and it was excellent I might add but That was all that needed to be done. NO MORE SNG NO MORE SNG NO MORE SNG, MORE ORIGINALITY.

Oh gezz... Another Sonic Next-Gen remake... Take a look in YouTube, search for Sonic Next-Gen fangames, or something like that...

Why this topic smells like Blazefire___s? I've saw that engine in a lot of videos... In videos of Tristanjmnz, BlazefireLP, etc...

Fuck, why there's a lot of SNG2d or SU2d projects? Why not SA22d, for example?
Yeah. >:

Oh gezz... Another Sonic Next-Gen remake... Take a look in YouTube, search for Sonic Next-Gen fangames, or something like that...

Why this topic smells like Blazefire___s? I've saw that engine in a lot of videos... In videos of Tristanjmnz, BlazefireLP, etc...

Yeah. >:

It may be just me, but I doubt he's Blazefire. I've seen this in the TSSForums as well.

And he won't do a thing to change anything about the speed issue. There's no such thing as "UN-fixable Animation Errors" even in Alpha Worlds as far as I know.

I don't think he's Blazefire... I think he is one of Blazefire's bitches.

Tristan's fangame:

Looks the same engine for me, just more faster.

Sonic4k6/Jordan4k6 has a fangame titled Sonic Nitro Adventure, and Tristan has a video "Let's fail in Sonic Nitro Adventure"... Or he is a fucking amazing fangamer to has a lot of fans, or they are friends.

And the comments of the video:

Sonic4K6 (1 mês atrás) Exibir Ocultar

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

I said a few friends helped didn't I? Next time read.

rokiux325 (1 mês atrás) Exibir Ocultar

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

Damizean isn't your friend XD ROFL

its his ring loss system just ported.

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

How do you know?

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

Plus its not his ring loss system.

rokiux325 (1 mês atrás) Exibir Ocultar

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

whats better, he just disapears! no effect or anything at all isn't that GREAT?! (sarcasm)

BlazefireLP (1 mês atrás) Exibir Ocultar

Marcado como spam

Responder | Spam

Sure is awesome ;)

Whatever, to much coincidence for me.

*coughSONIC4K6WASCAUGHTBANDODGINGINANOTHERFORUMIGOTOBECAUSEHEWASBANNEDBECAUSEHEINSULTEDAMODANDAADMINcough*

Also, he has another account on this forum. SSBSonic or some sort...

ALSO ALSO...

I hate BlazeFire, I have nothing to do with him

Quit Bullsh*tting. Just because Blaze wont fix a bug for you doesnt mean you have to go apeshit on him

YAY! MY FIRST SWEAR! 8D

Urm no I don't have any other account on this forum, I didn't insult Rapier, He said give me a name to change you're username to, I said why and he banned me, Next time get your facts straight, If you want to talk about this PM me, I hate Blaze because he's a theif, And personal reasons, Again get you're facts straight.

Urmm this is Sonic Worlds Alpha with my mods, I hate BlazeFire, I have nothing to do with him, Robots are next gen styled, Theres no other Next Gen robots, Me and Tristanjmnz are friends, My engine is nothing to do with his.

Yes the robots are next gen style but every sonic fan game on youtube seems to have them. Plus the robot does nothing and IMO it does not fit the style of the game. Use a differernt enemy or try creating your own. It makes your game more unique.