A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Desktop thread

Cyber Rat

You can change the mouse speed, you can configure the mouse to use rightclick. So yeah, maybe delve into the Settings instead of just whine yeah?

This is coming from a Windows user.

ok i won't whine on sfghq anymore :P

nah, I went into the uni's settings and put the mouse speed to the max and it was still too slow. i wouldn't whine about something i could easily fix.

the worst thing about macs are the users in all fairness.

Well, I think we can retire my nickname, Worm. We've got an heir to the throne.

Ummm.....PinkG07?

Or PedoG07....but that's just a bit too obvious.

Curse all of you mac users!

Here you go! A blast from the past, but a Mac desktop nonetheless.

wormawesomeness.png

Spoiler is NSFW

The bottoms of that girl's feet bother me. Also, edited to include a not safe for kiddies warning.
They're disgusting, though
Looks like she stepped in doo-doo.

Uh, clearly you two have never seen the bottom for ANY white person before. It's on every single person. Deal with it. No need to get all stupid about it. Especially you, Scatta. Jesus christ.

Uh, clearly you two have never seen the bottom for ANY white person before. It's on every single person. Deal with it. No need to get all stupid about it. Especially you, Scatta. Jesus christ.

I've never seen someone get so worked up because someone else didn't like feet. Whoo-whee.

i love dark heels, they taste amazing.

but yeah it's pretty common; that's the thing with amateur smut, there's no makeup department and half the "models" are daft girls who've just arrived at uni and will do anything for a free shot of jagermeister.

Allegedly.

i love dark heels, they taste amazing.

but yeah it's pretty common; that's the thing with amateur smut, there's no makeup department and half the "models" are daft girls who've just arrived at uni and will do anything for a free shot of jagermeister.

Allegedly.

You seem to know a lot about this....

I feel like I have and that this is hilarious and not nearly as serious as you're making it out to be.

• 2 weeks later...