A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Totally new Shadow the hedgehog engine.

Hello

I'am here to show of my shadow the hedgehog engine. it's in my opinion ( yep mine) the finest 2d shadow engine. Take a look here to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZeZyv2WECA

My shadow the hedgehog engine features manny new abillity's and some old cool abillity's like: Chaos blast, spear and control.:smad: I don't know if i gonna use this engine in my current fangames. It is also (just a bit) glitchy at the moment. It's in progress.

• Like 1

If this is supposed to be emulating the game "Shadow the Hedgehog" the lack of guns(weapons) is peculiar. Normally I'm not one to criticize but when you're this cocky about a project. It'd be slightly logical to include one of the gameplay features that was the selling point of the game.

I'm not saying that what you have is bad. It's impressive. I'm just saying that awhile back Blaze made a pretty crafty Shadow engine. Including guns and a few of Shadow's "powers".

EDIT: Just realized English isn't your first language. You probably didn't realize (or mean for) your post to come off so boastful.

This is the best sonic fangame engine ever made. I think we should all try to be as good as this.

:shitgrin:

On-topic: Shadow and engine tests are cool. :shitgrin:

Side note: Whoever sprited those hovering robot sprites should be kicked. They're in every "modern Sonic fangame" these days. The YouTube Sonic fangamer's only available enemy, it seems.