A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sega Sonic All-Stars Sonic Sega Sonic Racing Sonic featuring Sonic

Herotokami

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing -_-;

That Sonic part isn't even needed, there's "Sega Superstars Tennis", and not "Sonic and Sega Superstars Tennis".

If it's coming for PC, I might try it out. But until now, my favorite party racing game is CTR.

EDIT: Also, since it's coming for PC, why the heck there's no SA2:B port yet? Damn...

What's next, Super Smash [sega] Stars?

Actually, I'd pay to see Shinobi hold Wonderboy in a deathlock while Altered Beast is throwing fireballs at them and Amy is swinging her hammer insanely. No seriously, I'd even buy a console to play that.

I wouldn't really consider a new Sonic game... Just a shovelware Sega game that they put Sonic into because it's the only way it'll get sales.

I don't know. I had fun with Sonic Riders. I might rent this. Might.

On second thought, I won't. Reason? Samba de Amigo and AiAi. I'm tired of Sega shoving fucking retarded annoying monkeys down my throat.

I could have worded that sentence a little better.

I'm actually looking forward to this game, if they make it anywhere in the same kind of style as Diddy Kong racing (albeit update it, the game is kind of dated) then I'll be all smiles.

I really couldn't care less about whether or not Sonic was in a car or not, its a spinoff with a whole bunch of other SEGA characters who just happen to be unable to run at the same speed as him while on foot. Besides...Sonic R was a crappy game anyway imo so I'm quite glad they aren't just going to make an R2. The controls were terrible in that game.

I'm actually looking forward to this game, if they make it anywhere in the same kind of style as Diddy Kong racing (albeit update it, the game is kind of dated) then I'll be all smiles.

I really couldn't care less about whether or not Sonic was in a car or not, its a spinoff with a whole bunch of other SEGA characters who just happen to be unable to run at the same speed as him while on foot. Besides...Sonic R was a crappy game anyway imo so I'm quite glad they aren't just going to make an R2. The controls were terrible in that game.

Well, they could fix the controls in R 2. I just want to hear the cheesy Sonic music that I listened to when I was younger. Also, I would compromise if they put everyone except fast people like Sonic and Shadow in cars. Have Sonic run while they drive or something. Meh, I loved Riders 1 because of the announcer and new ride the momentum gameplay. I hope this does something new or good like Riders.

Who even said this was a Sonic Team game? It isn't like they have even used the Sonic Team label since Sonic 06...

This is no different than their last SEGA bullshit faux starlets game about Tennis. No one really gives a damn about these characters do they? It really says something when you have to put Sonic and **** in the title instead of just SEGA.

Weak argument. Something different isn't always something better. And there's nothing wrong with gore in games. I'm not a huge fan of gore for gore's sake but if it's in a game that plays well to begin with I'm a lot more for it than some "different" game that sucks. Also, this is a racing game so... different?

At least it's something different. Heck, It beats playing all these gull and gore games now and again. I'd rather play something like this for a change. Sheesh~

Because a cartoony racing game populated with videogame mascots is such a fresh concept in this industry.

Also:

UniqueForks.jpg

Well at least the gameplay looks solid enough. And hopefully less broken than MKWii.

Topic title changed since this is in fact not a new Sonic game.

And seriously, ZOMG Sonic in a car, live with it, it happens.