A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So, yeah, Sonic's 15th anniversary...

Blues

... If you say so. ::runs like crap:: The only Sonic game I can't really like is Sonic CD. It's so.. different.

At any rate I'm a tad tweaked right now. Where's the Sonic Riders 2 announcement? They were talking about a PS3/X360 sequel before the first game even came out, now all of a sudden there's no news to be seen.

PG: S3&K forever! My first ever Sonic game. The whole reason I tried fangaming, found this website, and possibly the whole reason I'm donig 3D art. ::huggles Sonic:: xD

This board would be so awesome for me. Assuming I could snowboard, and I had the money.

Charmy's on that site a lot. >.>

Guest Shadix

Sega should include Sonic 2 and possibly 3/K if they are going to do that. I am not going to spend 30 dollars for a mere port of the original game unless they back it up with something.

Fan service at last? NOWAYZ.

Rael: Even Sonic 2 is too fast for ya?

I liked Sonic CD quite a bit, but I have to agree that the level design did seem a bit weird. I can't put my finger on what exactly...Also I didn't like Sonic 2 that much as well, and again I'm not sure why. I think it may have been a small lack of gimmicks? Sonic 3&K was loaded with them and I loved that game. 3>1=or>CD>2

Anyway, hb to sonic.