A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

I love it.
Love you too Raelzinhow... Oh... wait... you were not talking 'bout me?
Sonic CD.
My friend who make the model say that's right. He tried with some "vivid colors" and it sucked. So he pick up the Sonic 1/CD pallete.

Fuck year, I love the idea!

As much as I hate being an achievement whore, Achievements and medals add a whole layer of re-playability.

Fangamerevolver from Dekoldrick website no swearing on this site or you will be in 1st, the moderator said on the rules.

By the way this game is not made yet :(?

By the way this game is not made yet ?
Again... No.
Fangamerevolver from Dekoldrick website no swearing on this site or you will be in 1st, the moderator said on the rules.
Thundersonic3 from P3DRO himself, Fuck and Whore aren't swears... Everybody loves whores and love to fuck.
  • Like 2

Who the fuck are you? We curse all the time. Shit.

Stop asking if the game is done and learn some better English, too. We can barely understand you most of the time.

(Slingerland will now the subject of an in-depth expose for the previous comment. Holy fuck.).

Thundersonic3 from P3DRO himself, Fuck and Whore aren't swears... Everybody loves whores and love to fuck.

You get mad rep for this one. I laughed so hard. Well said.

So, P3DRO, what exactly is that mock-up idea up there? A challenge mode or something?

Take it easy. I guess he came from a forum where swearing and insulting is restricted so it's quite unusual for him to see people swearing all the time here.

I often post at some forum where, you won't believe it, word "shit" is a swear. Fuck!

): Oh no Felik, that's a swear! You kiss your mom with this mouth?

So, P3DRO, what exactly is that mock-up idea up there? A challenge mode or something?
The idea is exactly what the mockup says... I mean, they're medals, you earn them when you complete determinated task like "Play any zone without use Boost or Homming Attack".

For the medals, I was looking with XSonic, a friend 'o mine and owner of a big Sonic Forum here in Brazil, to create an online page for them.

For example:

You create a new game, you have the choice to register yourself to create your conquists page (and the register button will be there in menu too).

In the formulary you have to enter a nickname and a e-mail, you have the option to select the color of the page and the avatar (or upload an external).

So, you ask me... What the fuck (Oops, better I watch my mouth, I don't want Dekoldrick telling me that I'll be on 1st) I will do with those medals?

First you got bonus in-game... But my idea is to create an automatic signature to use on foruns, showing your avatar, your play time and your 5 or 4 most recent medals.

I think he was referring to the "Dekoldrick website" as another forum I go to, where there is a filter on some words. I don't think we have a thundersonic on our boards though, unless he was banned, which is highly probable.

On another note I think all the medals should prevent you from getting 1st, whatever that's supposed to mean.

I think he was referring to the "Dekoldrick website" as another forum I go to, where there is a filter on some words. I don't think we have a thundersonic on our boards though, unless he was banned, which is highly probable.

On another note I think all the medals should prevent you from getting 1st, whatever that's supposed to mean.

That does not matter when dekoldrick DOES not make me come to his site, I know he know's rap, sonic, mario and other things there and i saw it.

By the way when is Sonic The ultimate hedgehog game No name is comming out.

And i just guest the name of it.

He is so cute, can we keep him!? Please? PLEASE!? He knows a guy who knows rap, sonic, mario, and other things there that he saw, I'd love to have a pet with those kind of connections.

In all seriousness though, sweet medal idea there for your game and a nice piece of first badnik concept art. This is looking pretty decent, and I like the direction this project has been taking as of late :D

• Like 1