A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Gaypoclyse

Blackarms

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dies of laughter*

"Earthquake Machine".........*laughs harder*

Yes, the gay terrorists are going to use the Earthquake Maker 2000 to cause "gaynormus" tsunami's to wipe out the planet.

Im sure i would have been horridly banned for even making a topic like this, Let alone name it "Gaypoclyse". (Gay - Pock -Lice)

"Im sure i would have been horridly banned for even making a topic like this,"

Nah, you wouldn't have been banned. We do have better things to do than target you for saying "gay." We do have some sort of life. xD On the old board (before the "hack") you would've gotten a warning, like I did for saying it. However, we're being a bit more lenient as of right now. Hopefully people will be mature. The only thing that makes this topic any worse than the other 5 "ombworldend" topics is that it centers around homosexuals, and being that the gay parade is probably a real-life event the only thing offensive is "gaypoclyse." And being that it's spelled wrong and is just so idiotic I doubt it's anywhere near being classified as "offensive." This is sort of like a guy walking up to me and saying I was "one wierd snicker," instead of the "n word." Sure, it's offensive, but I'd laugh for a good five minutes before I hit him with the can of coke.

Meh, of course no signs of the Earthquake (though there was a shooting earlier today, yes, this is a real life event called "Gay Pride Day" here in Portland since being gay is legal in Portland, I was not trying to offend anyone) though earlier today there was a group of people that started a shooting at the parade. Meh.

By the way, a machine to produce an Earthquake is quite real, except it uses electromagnetic waves instead of explosive powers and Dimensionalwarp suggested. The electromagnetic waves would send the subtonic plates into movement that would cause an Earthquake.

Haha. It's also illegal to be black.. or.. wait. That's over. Why not bother homos?! Heck while I'm at it. Everyone with no left leg, jump in the water and hope you can swim. It's now illegal to have an amputated left leg. All who break said law will be shot on sight- in the right leg.

I'd love to hear the science behind a machine that can just cause earthquakes at will.

It's called a nuclear bomb. Seriously, no "terrorist" is going to go through the trouble of stealing some top secret machine that they couldn't of possibly known about in the first place and use it to kill off a bunch of gays. Fact is, they'd just steal a nuke and get it over with. Saves time and is far more common/easier to get.

Fanatics are idiots, they don't even know what they're talking about, their bible study is limited to whatever jackass #458 tells them it says and let's face it, they're ____ing crazy. Bat ____ insane. This is not an opinion, it is a FACT.

Well, the machine itself isn't very destructive (only about 5-6 on the scale of magnitude's) but the subtonic structure of Portland is very unstable, and such an Earthquake could be expanded because of Portland's structure over the plates by moving the unstable plates and causing a massive Earthquake. Plus, Portland is in the Ring Of Fire, a dangerous area where volcanic activity is greater. Scientist think that Portland is long due for an Earth Quake.

Also, why don't we destroy nuclear weapons? Because we wish to use these machines for war, what else?

"Also, why don't we destroy nuclear weapons? Because we wish to use these machines for war, what else?"

I think war just about covers it. Unless they've recently figured out a way of setting off a nuclear weapon that can cure cancer. In which case I'm canceling Road Runner because their news people suck.

Once upon a time, an evil witch doctor named Clarise foretold that one day there would be a massive uproar of homosexual activity in the world as we know it. Clarise prepared many versions of an action plan and hid an ultra sonic ray gun underground which only a special few witch doctors of the future could uncover. He foretold that terrorists would one day rule the world if the homosexuals didn't destroy them all, or the other way around for that matter for there was an inevitable war between the two sides. The transcript was passed from generation to generation of the location of this ray gun. However in the twenty-first century THE PLOT WAS UN-HIDDED. Some natzi... arab... ULTRA EXTREME terrorists uncovered the ray gun and now are planning to use it against the homosexuals to aid the war.

Click HERE to see what I think about these funny stories.

the subtonic structure of Portland is very unstable

Well duh. It wants to resolve to Tonic! (music theory ftw)

OH! Guys check out this story. I was driving down the interstate today (I-459 Towards Tuscaloosa) and I noticed the new Portland exit they just finished building. Not wanting to feel left out, I asked this cutie I saw out on a date (and boy was he one!). Well, right when we sat down for dinner, an earthquake happened, the building collapsed, and I was crushed. Needless to say I died. :(

Bad day huh?

(I think this post is pushing it, I'll remove it if it crosses the line)