A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

it was inevitable...

DiabloHedgehog

• 3 months later...

A lot of shit has been going on and my iPhone development plans have changed slightly, I still want to do it but later in the year. The engine I want to use for the iPhone can be used on the pc too so the best way for me to learn it is on a pc first.

---

You know what? so many times I have started an idea but after a few weeks given up or delayed it to the end of time... i'm going to finish this game one way or another and right now i'll continue the MMF version even if it is just an edited sonic worlds without fancy shields and other pointless gimmicks.

Looking back at my work I want to remake the level tiles and revise my actions, the Sonic sprite will stay as it is but I will make sure the level tiles fit better and are easier for me to work with so I can make levels more fun without stressing myself out and delaying the game again.

So, officially, it's back on.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm soon to start working on an iPhone app project but this fangame is still being made on the side, I think by sage a complete game may not exsist but hey it happens to all of us.

I am finding it hard to get my head around everything I want to do in the worlds engine, a lot of the physics and events I will never use in my own game, so I decided to build my own much more simple but still sonic styled mmf engine. slopes and loops will still be there but the game in no way is trying to emulate a megadrive 16 bit game like most games. I want to keep things unique.