A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Revolution

Hopefully there isnt a next time

I don't believe there's an ounce of sincerity in this statement. As I recall, you flaunted your alcohol poisoning in your avatar, posted a picture of an ecstacy pill on your tongue in your signature, showed off pictures of/talked about your alcohol poisoning in the "post your picture" thread, and casually brought up your substance abuse in numerous other threads where it did not belong.

It is clear that for whatever reason, you're proud of your substance abuse - that nearly killing yourself for stupid reasons makes you feel mature. I can't understand what there is to be proud of, as it only displays your lack of control/moderation. I know if I nearly died from substance abuse, I would be too ashamed to ever talk about it except with those who are close to me or were involved in the situation somehow. Casually bringing it up on the forum or even bragging about it shows that there is something seriously mentally wrong with you, that goes far beyond simply making mistakes.

I am not disgusted with you for drinking alcohol underage, doing drugs, or nearly killing yourself multiple times. I'm disgusted with you for being proud of it and being a complete attention whore. I don't know if you realized it or not, but many users on this forum lost respect for you after you posted a picture of yourself in the ER in the "post your pictures" thread. You became an object of ridicule for at least two or three pages, as I recall. When you disappeared, I assumed that you had left out of shame. I would have, at least.

I'm sick of your attention whoring. No one here wants to hear about how screwed up you are. You did NOT have to bring up your substance abuse again today - you could have given any other reason for your absence. I have no reason to believe you regret your mistakes. On the contrary, I believe you are proud of them still. I would suggest seeking therapy.

Anyway, to the point: I want you to stop discussing your substance abuse. No one cares or wants to hear it. Do it again, and you're out of here for good. I will not warn you again.

• Like 2

Bullshit. If that were the case, you would not have put those pictures in your avatar and signature, and you would not have posted that in the "post your pictures" thread.

I don't know what you're like in real life, but you remind me of this girl I used to talk to (I say used to because I choose not to anymore). The one time I sat next to her on a bus, the only thing she would talk about is her substance abuse. Any time I would try to change the subject to something interesting, she would somehow bring it back to drugs. It sounds like you both are the kinds of people who let substance abuse define your personalities. Perhaps you intend to only speak of Sonic Revolution here, but like the girl I know, neither of you can talk about anything normal without bringing drugs into the discussion, or announcing your substance abuse in some way.

I say this because it sounds like you don't even understand what you did. From this point forward, do not talk about drugs.

Now let's get back on topic.