A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGE 2008 - That's a WRAP!!

Guest Shadix

Chillin' was canceled for SAGE this year. We didn't really get the fan reception we were expecting, so Roy and I got the hint that it was apart of ancient SFG and that we're old farts now. But rest assured, it's likely to see future projects from us in the future! And we're going to be tuned in to the SAGEcasts and surfing the SAGE lobby to try out all the latest demos, we can't wait!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my booth is up, but it's going to be another couple hours before it's up to the capacity I want it to. You can access it, and there's a link to the Christmas 2007 demo in there, but the actual SAGE demo will be going up later tonight/this morning along with some tweaks and fixes to the way the booth looks.

The demo we posted will be recieving a HUGE update in the next few days. I've been without internet access for the past month or so, and a lot has been added on to the demo. Unfortunately I have not been able to update the SVN all this time.

What you're seeing now is only a fraction of the full level.

I'll start a thread when the update is complete.

See ya = )

EDIT: Woops, I didnt even know Sonic Bastardized already had its own thread. I'll post in that thread when the update is complete.

The lineup I would say is very good we've gotten rid of the only GHZ style stages around here which is a major plus. Their are some really great games too, Nothing, ET:CF, Sonic Panic were probably my favorites here, but I am missing some of the big titles too. Mainly Nexus however, its going to be here eventually and as much as it pains us all to wait, in the end it will be worth it.

Hey, I know it's only a few hours 'til the Drummond chat, but I have to ask...

Is there a list with questions that have already been asked last year?

Y'know, so we don't waste time with redundancy. :P

There was someone in the SAGE Chat earlier who had, like... 8 questions ready to be asked. XD