A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

VOTING - The Title Card Contest

Slingerland

Please select which title card you think is the best by posting your vote in this thread. To see all the entries...scroll down and look through this post! Polls close at the end of the week!

Sir Euan

th_AZUCARD-1.jpg

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/Sir_Euan/?action=view&current=AZUCARD-1.flv

ZFG

2dv9c9f.jpg

Project ShadowBlaze

sfghqpsbtitlecard1jv6.png

Ssbfalcon

titlecard.png

Ironrind

emerald.png

The ParadoxX

emeraldhill.png

Azu

Untitled-3copy.png

KoE

titlecard2.png

USC

attachment.php?attachmentid=670&stc=1&d=1205897238

Kain

attachment.php?attachmentid=671&stc=1&d=1205904487

Ty

attachment.php?attachmentid=672&stc=1&d=1205918123

Spike

Titlecard.png

Zenor

attachment.php?attachmentid=676&stc=1&d=1205969825

MSUK

EHZtitlecard1.png

Everybody will have a reputation point by afternoon tomorrow. I can only give out so much in 24 hours and I still have to give a point to 2 or 3 people. Don't worry, I will not forget anybody!

This contest was a success! I knew we didn't totally suck at participating in things!

You should mention if people can vote for their own entry... but something tells me I don't think you can.

Regardless if I could or not, my vote goes to Ironrind. Never seen something that unique before... I still haven't played nebulous yet XD

Jesus, we should have Slinger host all of the contests. I've already got my participation points and everything. Most other times I never even receive them.

1. There were no delays.

2. The voting was set up the very day that the contest ended.

3. Points were given out immediately.

4. The contest was well advertised, we had several entries.

This is how they all should be.

Hey, assheads who want me to make a poll:

Polls only allow 10 options. We have 14 entries. :P

Jesus, we should have Slinger host all of the contests. I've already got my participation points and everything. Most other times I never even receive them.

I am the shit.

Ya know, I'm gonna vote for ShadowBlaze cuz I know what he was looking for in that screen shot... probably a rotating background image thingy with Emerald Hill zooming by in that little circle... and i really like that concept

• Like 1