A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Azu's Illustrator/Photoshop Portfolio (WARNING! 56K Users Beware 150dpi/300dpi images)

Asuma

Let's just close the subject and move on.

Official

FOX_20NEWS_20LOGO.jpg

AzuNews1.png

AzuNews.png

Self-Anime Portrait.

AnimeNickuAI9300.png

This took all but 10 minutes at most. I'm fairly proud of it. I'll do a more difficult logo next. What logo would you guys suggest?

Off-topic: The title card thing is do towards the end of the month, right?

The typeface for "Channel" is a bit off. Easily remedied by using the proper font or just tracing over with the pen tool.

Don't care much for the anime thing. A quick spurt through DeviantArt shows that pretty much everyone is doing anime now, so you'd have to set yourself apart from the rest if you want to do something really good. Varying line width could have helped, the eyes are too obviously composed of abstract shapes that feel disconnected, and that little neck vein thing seems pretty unnecessary unless you're smiling really, really hard.

Actually, the anime thing was part of a project. Everyone in my class liked it, but 2/3 thirds of them haven't even used Illustrator. So, I guess something like that would impress them.

DW: That's my hand.

WARNING!!

Cheezy-Dragon-Ball-Z-Sonic-Crossover

SoniShadw.png

I'm just practicing doing effects in Photoshop. I plan to learn how to do effects for games.

A Digital clock and a half empty bottle of "AntiSigma Tonic"

Table.png

I'm think I'm getting better at logos.

Guest Shadix

They are getting BETTER though...

On the DBZ Sonic one you probably shouldn't have smudged the actually beam part. Just be a bit more wary of what you are trying to accomplish next time, because it looks like you tried to do a quick fix on something that didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.

Also, while the bottom one looks alright, it doesn't look like you used any actual perspective. This is just an artist being nitpicky (one with, ironically, a poor sense of form), but you should use a vanishing point instead of using "fake" 3D.

I'd suggest doing taking a bit more pride in your work and making something a bit more ambitious.

This is just an artist being nitpicky (one with, ironically, a poor sense of form), but you should use a vanishing point instead of using "fake" 3D.

Aaaah, that's the other thing I thought was wrong with it, but I totally forgot the term, "vanishing point." Yeah, the objects are not all going to the same point if you extend their lines out further.