A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Koray

Guest Shadix
Yeah, well you did make yourself look like an idiot since nearly all people here didn't pay for CnC, TGF or MMF1.5. So sucks.

In this case, why bother disallowing Rep totally when in places like the Help Forum and in General Discussion it can be used to a great extent? The Debate forum is for DEBATE and just because someone makes a silly argument it doesn't mean it's still not DEBATING. Same could be said about it vice versa, with a serious argument with a silly topic!

If you had gone on to read what else I had to say in that topic, you'd figure out what I meant by that post. Nearly all the people here fail to finish their games because they give up working on them as soon as they become less than entertaining to work on.

However I'm not going to get into an arguement about that here since that is not the purpose of this topic.

So, Shadix, stop acting uppity like you're some forum god and start acting like you are, in fact, a member here.

Your are reminding me of 2003 SFGHQ when everyone was very blatant in distinguishing a class system and weren't afraid to blast everyone who wasen't in the little social ring with flamethrower.

So, am I god'ing simply because I'm not tolerating your BS comments, or am I god'ing because you still view me as a lesser individual? Your call.

You don't want an argument? Then why, exactly, did you continue your post? Hmm?

However I'm not going to get into an arguement about that here since that is not the purpose of this topic.
So, am I god'ing simply because I'm not tolerating your BS comments, or am I god'ing because you still view me as a lesser individual? Your call.

I'll answer your question, then I'll drop the issue. I do not view anybody as a lesser individual, I'm not as shallow as that. I do view you as an arrogent person who tries to write as such to make himself seem above others, whether you do it subconsciencely or if you do it knowingly it doesn't matter. The effect is the same. I don't claim to be perfect either, I'm sure I do the same from time to time. But hey, let's not have an argument. :)

Azu: I meant to give you bad feed back because you said that you'd known a few people who have died from over dosing on pot. This was an out and out, BLATANT lie and a horrible argument. THAT'S why I gave you a bad rep point, for false information.

Fuse, I dunno wtf it was I gave you a point for, but it was probably something similarly stupid.

And if you're really that concerned about it? Give me a bad rep point in return!

Azu: I meant to give you bad feed back because you said that you'd known a few people who have died from over dosing on pot. This was an out and out, BLATANT lie and a horrible argument. THAT'S why I gave you a bad rep point, for false information.

Fuse, I dunno wtf it was I gave you a point for, but it was probably something similarly stupid.

And if you're really that concerned about it? Give me a bad rep point in return!

Well, I'm not really hung up about it. If I did, you'll just get angry at me and we be not friendly with each other...I don't want that to happen.

Guest Shadix
I was being dead serious..

Did you clarify if it was the marijuana that killed them or the actions they took while they were on the marijuana?

Guest Shadix

err... My requests have your benefit in mind. ;P

Does the link not show up until you recieved rep for something? I still have not found it.

BTW... Is reporting bad post the method to give bad rep? I'd presume it is but there isn't really any way to clarify.

Guest Shadix

Ahh... I see now. I was wondering because the rep button's tool tip says "add to X's reputation" which made me think it was only for positive rep. Thanks Ila.

• 3 weeks later...