A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just takes too long to lvl up. I see people in the lobby at lvl 90+ and I'm like:

"Jesus, they must have alot of free time."

Trust me, you'll look at yourself one day and realize your that high and it wont feel like that at all.

Most people who are 90-100 are players since the first PSU (i would be as well if i never canceled my subscription), but the people who are 110-120 and reach the level cap a DAY after its raised are the people with too much free time.

savatarrq7.pngpsuavatarshadixbp6.pngtrdvatarqh9.pngpsuavatar.png

good... A little bit out of the the proportions... But I suppose you need to show off your superiority... I was thinking about adding a shot of Fury from behind, but he doesn't play with us that much :\.

You only lived because I was there!...except for you and TRD you both died from lack of moons.

Actually, I had plenty of moons, but you can't use them when you're dead.

I tried to friggin drop them for you to use on me before I died. =\

I'm gonna kick that dragon's ass next time.

EDIT: I really fucking hate this game now:

Last mission in Episode 2; How the fuck am I suppose to kill 4 sets of 5 SEED Guardians (and they have an asston of HP), avoiding the SEED Magashis in under 5 minutes?

(Not to mention that when your FPS is low, the fucking timer is still going at real-time speed.)

That's fucking overkill, and those assholes at Sonic Team know it, I won't be playing those fucking missions anymore, atleast until I level up more, fucking game practically forces you to grind.

And yes, I'm really upset, I failed the damn mission like over 5 times.

It's fucking impossible to beat at Lvl 22. Strong weapons, enhancers, armor etc won't fucking help neither.

I'm growing very impatient with this game, and if it wasn't for the fact that I play it to join everyone else, I would've stopped playing by now.

YOU ARE A NOOB, SHADIX.

Its the last stage in Episode 2 and your only in the 20s.

all i can suggest is either leveling up, getting Tenora DEF boosters, or leveling up whatever class your using.

Ignore the seed magashis, and PA spam the casts to death.

but the FPS issue really annoys me. Its bothered me on PS2 since Firebreak when timed missions determined weather you were gonna get a great reward or a flop one.

YOU ARE A NOOB, SHADIX.

all i can suggest is either leveling up, getting Tenora DEF boosters, or leveling up whatever class your using.

Ignore the seed magashis, and PA spam the casts to death.

but the FPS issue really annoys me. Its bothered me on PS2 since Firebreak when timed missions determined weather you were gonna get a great reward or a flop one.

I think you meant TRD. :E

I'm almost lvl 37...

Hey TRD... When's the last time you updated your equipment? If you are still playing Ranger I might have some stuff for you, and it would also might explain why you are impatient. :E

YOU ARE A NOOB, SHADIX TRD.

When I get passed your level (and I'm well on my way), you won't be saying that. =O

@Shadix: I changed from hunter to acrofighter now. Much better decision, I can wield twin sabers, fists, and twin handguns. It's awesome, though now I lost the ability to use machine guns, but it's worth it.

Gonna level up my char and class a bit more before I try again.

EDIT: Slicers are BADASS (Hiken), Thanks Shadix. :D