A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what ive been seeing over at the PSO-world forums, the board is alot easier to find.

They drop from Noel Rappies (special christmas ones) and allegedly have 100% synth rates.

What I want to get is the Agito Edge. Its 100% synth as well, but JESUS the materials are unfair.

So are we gonna have a contest for this prepaid thingy, or am i going to have to beg my parents/ get a bank account

Edit: LOL Ila, is THIS what your looking for?

psu20071218_010254_000.jpg

Also, something else old PSO fans should gasm over.

flowen.jpg

FLOWENS SWORDDD

Its awesome to see that most AotI weapons dont use the Bloom effect for the photon element color. That weapon seems to stay that way no matter what element. (Either that or its always neutral.)

MAG05.jpg

Da Caves. This event is going to be pure win when we get it.

MAG07.jpg

And the ruins. I thought i had a picture of the Delsaber somewhere.

Ha Sereph... We know where they drop, it's just a matter of getting the right rare map spawn... Well that, and after actually finding the rappies being lucky enough for the board to drop...

I'd say it's likely much more work than xmas rappy hunting in PSO Ep. 2... :E

Anyways... This quote was lolz

[qoute=Headmaster Nav]Haw Haw Haw! Laia's tomboyishness even charms the ladies?!

psu20071219_010637_004.jpg

{=D

psu20071219_010323_003.jpg

psu20071218_223248_000.jpg

Not really. >_>; But I was able to buy some nice clothing. :3

psu20071219_011547_006.jpg

psu20071219_010920_005.jpg

For those who have an account, and not playing, your missing out alot.

EDIT: I based my character's clothing off of Mad dog from Contra 4:

mycharjj4.pngcontrgaguyyi5.png

I don't think I can get any closer than that. =P

raeldixgz8.png

rep point to the person who can figure out who this is supposed to be without looking at the image url

---

In other news:

I die from a giant nuclear meteor...

whathappenswhenameteortrb9.pngwhathappenswhenameteortrb9.png

oh, and Kireek is smooth with the ladies

kireekissmoothwiththelaay8.png

More SFGHQers should play 4 realz.

Yes it is, and you must hold your parents hostage until they buy you a subscription and the game. (AKA: Beg them it for christmas.)

Too late, I've got my Christmas stuff. I'll try to get it whenever I get off my ass and get another job. (Got fired. >.>)

Badass.

Damn, I'm looking good.

Too late, I've got my Christmas stuff. I'll try to get it whenever I get off my ass and get another job. (Got fired. >.>)

Damn, that's rough, but if have any spare cash around, you can buy the game for about $39.99, and get a subscription for just $9.99 a month, PLUS you get 2 free weeks (15 days) extra if it's your first time subscribing. So if you have about 50 bucks, you're set.

It's really worth it, this game is the best when playing with others, and the community is great.