A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What happened?

Andrew

GSoft, good story, but I don't see that happening here. I, personally, wouldn't let that happen, and, as Andrew illustrates, I don't think the veteran SFGHQ members would either. However, I read one thing I disagree with:

Since the camp dissapeared, General Discussion started to transform in the new camp. This must not happen.

That simply is not true. If anything, the other forums became more active as a result, since people weren't spending all their time in CAMP.

@Aylingling:

I know, but he's not around, so it's no use now.

When he's here, he's doing shit. You have to remember that he is older than us and probably deals with more IRL things than you do on a daily basis.

Again, you weren't around.

Guys, don't concern yourself with modding or chill out forums, ok? That shit is being taken care of. Just worry about improving yourselves in order to improve the community in general (yes, I'm doing this too).

I like to think I accept newbies better (not that we've gotten any recently) because of my harsh treatment as Red. So there you go.