A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What are you thankful for?

1LT Worm

Being alive another day, and that none of my close relatives are in trouble of any kind.

Also not passing out this morning at the doctor's, went to get a greenlight for eye surgery with a terrible flu. And no, I couldn't postpone the appointment because the prospect of waiting another goddamned two months wasn't attractive. Been feeling like absolute shit all day :/

Oh well, I *did* acquire Disgaea 2 today, so the day wasn't lost. Now it's a matter of time until it arrives :3

Bishes and 'oes. Haha, just kidding.

I'm thankful for loving life at SCAD, having a long break to be back with family and friends, my girlfriend and all the little things. Also, this place is pretty cool. I've been here since middle school now and I'm in my first year of college. Pretty sweet joint.

I'm thankful that I have my health, my mom, my brother, my video games, my e-pals, my ability to tie TRD in Mario Kart, my ability to obtain lucky headshots, my house, Bill Gates, life, my dog, my real friends, Nintendo World, Mr. Miyamoto, Nintendo, Sega, Microsoft, and anything else I could have forgotten.

And of course, my awesome sig picture!

Dammit duckboy, in your deleted post you set the reason to "boobies" and I wasted my time viewing it actually hoping to see pictures of boobies, possibly animated gifs of them bouncing. But no.

I'm thankful tentril FUCKING TOOK THE WASHLET QUOTE OUF OF HIS SIG TO REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING NOT FUNNY. Oh wait, no I'm not.

MMFGHQ

Multimedia Fusion Games HQ