A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

G Gundam on piano

Rael0505

thx sha-dicks if u kp tryn and bleev in the super power of frndshp u cn do it 2

rofl beathogan

thanks trd, my rep is now 69.

Honestly though, you should try to play Mary Had a Little Lamb. I'm sure Spike and TRD would orgasm from awe.

That or play Smoke on the Water on the G-tar.

Not as much as you would if rael did gangsta rap.

Hell dude, I'd probably be producing his gangsta rap, I've already had to dig him out of a percussion hole... Of course, nobody paid attention to that topic so I don't know what I'm going on about.

Anyways I'm done with the borderline trolling, Rael and I are cool and have been for a long time. Spike's comment just urked me when I opened this topic and heard how simple what he was playing was (we both agreed on this in AIM), and how much praise he gets compared to, say, Sage.

Spike's comment just urked me when I opened this topic and heard how simple what he was playing was (we both agreed on this in AIM), and how much praise he gets compared to, say, Sage.

So uh, why was I included in that comment then?

Also, Rael told me the reason behind your "pet peeve", you do realize that you haven't posted like, anything in the art forum besides that rap thing, right? If you want people to stroke E-peen, post something. =\

Spike's comment just urked me when I opened this topic and heard how simple what he was playing was (we both agreed on this in AIM), and how much praise he gets compared to, say, Sage.

Yeah, screw you too. Rael linked me to this. I don't normally view topics in the art forum. So yeah, sorry I give some compliments to things that I have actually SEEN. Seriously, what the fuck? I'll be sure to tell people that I think are good "Man, you are playing such a simple song, anyone could do that" from now on, just for you.

Plus, you post your material, seriously, I checked this whole art forum, and saw no topic made by Shadix (Besides the rap thing), so his pet peeve is invalid. How can you get praise for something you haven't shown?

What is this pet peeve I have been hearing about?

As I said on aim and youtube, beautiful shit right there. And I honestly don't care if it's a simple piece or not; I'm judging it on how well you played it and I think you did awesome ( especially how you got yourself so involved into the song rather than playing it lifelessly ).

• Like 1