A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

Anyway, I remember Jigglypuff from the short time I watched the series. What ever happened to her? Let's see some Sharpie action, already!

She met a cute little Whismer who was the only one who didn't fall alseep to its sing. (Due to its soundproof ability) This finally was the excuse to write her out of the series due to her lack of screen time and questioning on her whereabouts.

Yes, I saw the episode

Dude, what the fuck? They could have done something with that show. But instead they just continuously write off everyone but ash and pikachu just so they can have an excuse to use the same 5 scripts to a new set of pokemon and trainers. I mean ash has been traveling around for 10 years waiting for puberty to kick in and he's still has to learn the values of friendship and trusting his pokemon while hanging out with bigger and bigger losers? What a chump. And what the fuck is that new team rocket motto? "We're in your face!?" What the hell happened to a feigned attempt at elegance? Nothin' but a dumbed-down, lowest-common-denominator, out-of-obligation, cheap whipping boy they are now. Not so much as a single continuous "I'm making my way up in this world" plot; just gonna toil away on this same plod of grass until the bleached soil just won't turn a profit. I take my kiddie anime seriously and I don't have time for this kind of bullshit, I'm an important man! At least Naruto's 250 episodes has half-a-season's worth of plot in them and interesting art style.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Ash has been on the road for 5-6 years now. Yet he still sucks at battling. Making the same bullshit mistakes he did on his first times training. Its like whenever he goes into a new region he has a brain fart that erases everything he did.

Ash: Alright! I found a caterpie! How do I use a pokeball?

Ash: Alright! I found a cyndaquil! ... How do I use this thing again?

Ash: Alright! I found a Treeko! ... How do I use this thing again?

Ash: Sweet! A Starly, I'm gonna catch it! .... As soon as I remember how to use this thing...

Also, wall of text.

I tried to make it a real wall, but somehow or another, that's all I had in me. Probably cause I saw a lot of the first seasons and a fair (read "painful") amount of the more recent stuff and very little in between (had to Wiki GS Ball).

Actually, I was surprised when I saw the Lucario movie on TV (probably the first one I'd seen since the first). It was better than I expected.

Its like whenever he goes into a new region he has a brain fart that erases everything he did.

XD

I've always noticed that, too. And why does Pikachu drop about 60 levels every time? You can't tell me that the stupid thing could fight through an entire country (He's basically all Ash uses) and then have trouble with a Starly.

My Elementary school was named for the Challenger Space Shuttle disaster.

With that said:

Up + B - Splode

Down + B - put single female teacher on board as publicity stunt

Neutral + B - touch the hearts of the ten people who care anymore

Forward + B - break apart sending the shuttle piece forward while the boosters get flung into some nearby fields.