A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Last show/concert you saw

hRook

Lat weekend I saw Spoon and they were really spot on. They played all my favorites before their encore and the sound/lighting was just beautiful (Which I was kinda worried about because it was my first time at Roseland Ballroom). It was the best show i've ever seen.

Just to add on to my intro post, TFOT is probably my favorite band to see live. They go absolutely crazy onstage and don't rely on theatrics like some bands do. Sure there were lights, but I've seen TFOT before without a lighting system and it was just as much madness. They go into these long improv sessions at random spots in their show which are incredible. They're a hard band to get into, but once you like them you can't stop.

Not since last November, where I saw Panic at the Disco. There were two warm-up bands before, one of them being Jack's Manequin. I don't really like Panic at the Disco's music, but the performance was great. They're really theatrical. Overall I have to say I enjoyed Jack's Manequin more than Panic; their music is better.

August or September we saw Santana shredding his axe up at Jones Beach Amphitheater. We had to leave a half hour early or something because I was really sick, so I didn't enjoy it that much. :E