A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the hedgehog:Emerald Chaos: STARTING FROM SCRATCH

sonic101

Well hello peoples. It's been a year. And guess what, I restarted my game. Why because my previous engine was garbage haha. So basically what I have now Is a basic engine but it does work a lot better than the last. It's no sonic worlds, but for me I think I'm doing fairly good so far aha. The collision detection has been improved. Basically the whole engine is being rewritten.

Just thought I'd pop in and mention I wasn't dead. How ever since geoshities is going down later this year I doubt I'll have a both for sage this year, but I'll see what I can pull out of my hat. Maybe I'll have at least a demo for sage.... I'll keep working.

Ok so your starting from scratch again? While making the best engine possible is important I want to see this game completed I've always been a fan I hope you can make it to Sage.

Progress is going rather quick actually. At this pace I should easily have something by time sage rolls around.

Got any screens?

Not yet, just started on the first stage earlier this morning, other than that it will look largely similar to to previous version but runs much smoother. Though the stages will be changed to suite the engine but they follow the same theme.