A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Espio's Journey: Biosigal

I saw that Espio pic at devianART. Did you ask the original author permission to use it? I don't want to be an ass, but if I were the original author I wouldn't like to see someone using my work without having let me know first.

Anyway, all I can say about the project at this point is that it's looking really good. Keep it up :]

Edit: Ok, I see he let you use it. Good luck with the game.

Yea I kinda forgot how to make one of my own hehe

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Ok So I redid the background a bit and I don't want it to be Neo Green Hill anymore.

Any one got any name ideas for it.

nghbgejb5fv.png

PS: Be truthfull on how it looks be almost as brutal as possiable cause like 4 people after told me liek 50 things i could have fixed from the old one

I love the neogreenhill backgrounds. =) The first one you made was good too, I just think the grass should be more greener.

Edit: Does anyone know where to get the beat-em-up engine now? I checked the site and I couldn't find it. I really only want it cause I like the shadow effects. =/

Wait.. are you asking for voice clips again? Bad! I told you just say really cheesy and generic lines into a mic with a noticeably fake dark tone and you'll be all set. Just do things like "ugh" and "I've failed." Or maybe even spice it up with an "Ugh! I've failed."