A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Baby Born With Third Arm

wesker

Fuck. I thought Koray and Midiman and all the old people came back because of this topic. FUCK.

lol

Yes. Ever. In fact, it's the largest bump I've ever seen in my life.

That's what she said.

EDIT: Gah, sorry, necro-post. T_T

Seriously how did you even manage that?

2006. Seriously.

This thread is now about 2006... or whatever.

I've heard some folks predicted the current 'demise' of the music industry in 1993. Also, I wasn't a member of these here boards until 2008 when I stupidly joined because of some stupid English-language dealio that some 'journalist' reported on.

Wasn't 2006 the first time this forum was around? I think it was proboards before that...

Yeah I think 2006 was when we made the jump. This thread must have been a little after that. Also, people saying when they joined here makes me feel e-old and e-lame because I joined in like 2004 and I still do nothing worth mentioning.

EDIT: I like you Rawr. I must because it always tells me I can't give you more rep until I give someone else rep, but then you say something awesome again.

• Like 1

If you guys really want to know, I had opened the topic by accident after going to the Who's Online page. Family called me to help before the topic loaded, so I left. Several hours later I read some posts and replied, not noticing the date.

:asweatdrop:

To be honest Tuah your necro post has brought more activity to this forum in the past 2 days than we've had a in a bit.

Woo, I feel accidentally useful! :D

Maybe I should start some sort of collaborative thing when I get my game functional enough. That could bring more activity as well.

I thought this was something new and interesting. Turns out it's older than my account on the site.

I remember those swearfilters. I also remember silently disagreeing when they were removed, because I was squirmy about that stuff at the time. Now I just dun give a fuck.

Good lord, I think I was still in college when this thread was made. o.o;

On a side note, I joined this site in 2002, iirc... way before this particular board.

And you probably posted more often.

Nowadays, getting some Ink is scarce. Almost as scarce as Rael. =(