A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

S-E makes Sef angreh, News at 11

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix

I thought that said PS3 for a second. God that pissed me off... I loved PE :\

/me slaps Square for reducing epic games to cell phone shitz

Hi Sephiroth.

I refrained from saying it, and i even had myself believing it wasnt true for a good moment this year.

But after reading this topic, i can no longer supress it.

No spoiler tags on this one.

Square Enix FUCKING Sucks.

Shove it up your asses. Hate me, i dont care. This shows that Square, like many other companies, are starting to cash out the mathmatical way ("LOL lez make tons of fucking stupid "fangames" on tons of fucking retarded platforms so maybe we can get extra monies to blow on more FF7 spinoffz n cellph0ne gmz") instead of simply making good, kickass games like they used to.

I mean GOD, CHOCOBO DUENGON?

WTH?

Who makes a retarded ass spinoff like that on a HOME CONSOLE?

Im guessing ill just stop expecting to be excited from ANY of Square's old game remakes anymore.

They have yet to top an RPG greater or more popular than FFX, they have yet to make a DECENT sequel/spinoff since Kingdom Hearts 2, and every new franchise they revive ends up on a stupid fucking system nobody has.

Who the hell plays videogames on a CELLPHONE? Whos going to even TALK about a videogame on a cellphone?

But hey, it doesnt bother me.

Ill just wait to see if one of the DECENT elevendybillion spinoffs that FF13 gets (if their will be) will end up on 360 or not. (im not even going to count on Wii getting anything good, because every developer besides Nintendo/Retro is treating that system like a goddammed Plug-n-Play TV attachment)

EDIT:

I mean jesus christ i cant blow off how bad they assraped the Wii on this case.

I mean, Parasite Eve would be so awesome with the Wiimote it isnt even worth listing the possibilities, but instead they swiched off and decided to put the only game i really am interested in on a FUCKING cellphone.

God, nintendo PLEASE show me MP:3 so i can reassure myself that buying a Wii before a 360 isnt completely fucking retarded.

You're just realizing now that they sold out? You didn't notice it when they made about 5 spinoffs of FFVII? and a movie? That was my first clue at least.

Hells fucking no i knew, i knew when they ruined:

the Brave Fencer Musashi spinoff

the Vagrant Story spinoff

the Legend of Mana spinoff

FFX-2

FFXII

and every other game they did that was NOT kingdom hearts 2.

I say it all the time, but everytime i do i get bashed for it. (im waiting on Scatta or someone to assrape me for saying it this time)

So i laid off it.

I totally don't have a problem with you disliking Square Enix. The only problem I have with you, and I believe I've said this, is that sometimes even when it's a really general topic like.. let's say the Final Mix for KH2, you'll storm in and start explaining why you hate them and why Final Fantasy X-2's only saving grace is it's combat system and all this other stuff. And it's always the same exact examples, defenses, reasoning, etc. Also, what PG said. Everytime you say SE sucks, you use really huge font. And it's like.. "again? ::sigh::"

This actually does stink. Especially for people like Sefiroth who have wanted Parasite Eve 3 for years and when it finally does come it's for some random cell phone.. in Japan.

I didn't like PE1 at all, but PE2 improved a lot of things...

But yeah, Square's party has done nothing but piss me off so far. Whatever happend to their "we want them to succeed, but not too much" statement of neutrality? All I see is everything that they make for stuff that isn't Sony being totally lame.

I hate people who make a big scene about hating a company. Find better things to do besides making huge font, plz.

PROTIP: If the game doesn't intrest you, don't buy it.

I could make a much bigger scene if i wanted. I dont see anyone complaining about the Topic Title though. And judging from the name of this topic, statements like that are retarded based on the fact that 90% of the people here arnt getting more than half the games featured in this topic.

I mean, i already said my rants shouldnt be taken seriously OBVIOUSLY if you all know about it, so just read it/skip it/ignore it. I know it gets repetitive, but the defensive replys i get are defensive as well, so whatever.

I mean, its just a company. People dont get mad when they say some retarded shit like "i hate microsoft".

And PE2 fails SOOOOo badly to the first one, what kind of crack are you smoking?

Really, Parasite Eve 2 is the only game that i remember Squaresoft making back in the day that just pissed me off for the sheer fact that it existed. I enjoyed the PE1 system much better.