A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush Adventure?

Pheonix Gamma

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it needs to be said that sonic next was pointless in the way that in the end, it never even happened, so argueing about balz and sonic not knowig each other doesnt matter cuz in tthe end, the whole game didnt even happen. I hate time-trap stories, they are utterly pointless.

Sonic101: Yea? Well I feel it needs to be said that you're utterly pointless. Thanks for ruining that for me. There's nothing I love more than coming to see some screenies and then it's like "hey, I bet you didn't know this!" I really appreciate it when I buy a 60 dollar game, don't like it as much as I hoped but want to play it anyway because I've already spent my money on it and then some asshat who can't even have the slightest bit of common courtesy and use a feature installed on the forums, the spoiler tag, comes along and ruins the ending of the game. The ending of the game, that was the only thing I was really looking forward to. Now I have to like.. play through Silver's level for gamelpay. Silver and Gameplay.. psh. Do you know how shitty that is? Use the damn spoilers, you douchebag bum.

PG: Yea, they really should prerender the badniks (or whatever they're called now). I was kind of hoping for a Rush-Adventure hybrid. Or at least a 2D platformer with some 3D influences and RPG elements.. (ie: Paper Mario for Sonic).

I hate the way it looks. The backgrounds are "bleh" the idea of fighting pirates is equally "bleh." I mean.. if they're going for a Zelda-esque "new story every game" now idea.. at least make the individual stories not suck. Which I'm guessing is what they're going for being that I don't think this game nor Secret Rings in any way touches upon whatever loose-like-a-female-rapist story the Sonic games had going and because both Secret Rings and Rush Adventure are completely different and random.

Sonic101: Yea? Well I feel it needs to be said that you're utterly pointless. Thanks for ruining that for me. There's nothing I love more than coming to see some screenies and then it's like "hey, I bet you didn't know this!" I really appreciate it when I buy a 60 dollar game, don't like it as much as I hoped but want to play it anyway because I've already spent my money on it and then some asshat who can't even have the slightest bit of common courtesy and use a feature installed on the forums, the spoiler tag, comes along and ruins the ending of the game. The ending of the game, that was the only thing I was really looking forward to. Now I have to like.. play through Silver's level for gamelpay. Silver and Gameplay.. psh. Do you know how shitty that is? Use the damn spoilers, you douchebag bum.

Dont need to be rude about it, I really dont browse the forums enough to even know there was such a function. Sue me. On the bright side now you dont have to wait till the end to be dissapointed and want your money back. (I wasnt trying to be sarcastic there.) Still there's no need to blow a gasket over it simpley say " please use spoiler tags next time. and that would have conveyed the same message.

"Now I have to like.. play through Silver's level for gamelpay. ....gameplay.. psh."

Lawl, I was definitely aiming to be sarcastic in my post. :P

Am I the only one who notices that that picture of Sonic is like.. either identical or overly similar to one from one of the Advance games.. I believe Advance 3? I've got to say, that pirate's design is cool.. save for the fact that he looks just like Robotnik.

The name Captain Whiskers made me shit myself in shame. I'll just end up calling him The Captain. I'm not really exited about a pirate game, either, but they somehow made the Arabian Nights work very well...

I always bitch about the new games, but I love them in the end. The first Rush is one of my favorites, so I'm sure this will be pretty good, too. Just make only two playable characters again, that would be swell.

Quoted for freakin' truth. it was looking good until they showed off the fan character.

I don't mind really. I just hope they make her act alot different than the other characters, and give the character her own style of play. That's kind of why I like the advance series so much: 5 characters, 5 different ways to play through a stage ( SADV3 wise, it would be around 15 ways, but thats counting teams. )