A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

K gais come back to PSO:BB

Guest Shadix

Guest Shadix

I think I've got Ila playing again. AERO WE NEED U FOR SFGHQ HEROES.

Anyone who wants to join in... I guess I'll have to dig in my old topic for instructions.

Edit: The old topic with updated info!

---

Getting Connected

---

Guide to get connected:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/PSO_SERVE...showtopic=9371

URL for server registration:

http://www.schtserv.com/bbreg.html

URL for Client download:

http://www.psobb.com/

---

In Game / Team / ETC

---

People in team:

ACTIVE:

-Myself - lvl 50's RaMar

-Haruhila (Ila) - lvl 50's RaMarl

-Sereph - lvl 40's - FoMar

-A.E.R.O. (AeroGP) - lvl 30's RaCast

-Gaine (Aerosol) - lvl 20's HuMar

INACTIVE: (At least to my knowledge)

-ShadzyG (SG) - ?? Ra

-Blues - HuMar?

-Koray - RaCast?

-PhoenixG (PG) - HuMar

-Azu (Sodisna) -

-Jsonic -

-Sage - FoMar

-Jon Rose (DW) - FoMar

-Slashfire (Snowfire) - (Sonic NPC)

Locked SFGHQ game password:

rawr

SFGHQ ship/block:

Sylvania Block 1 or Nebula depending on time.

---

Contact

---

If you are having problems, or you get connected and want to find me, please shoot me an IM at

AIM: shadixep

YIM: shadix365

MSN: [email protected]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting on later tonight.

Im a lvl 41 FOmar, and me and some other guy just made a Team called "Death Gods".

Or lords. cant remember. We were telling some noob about how we were awesome ninja's and what not, and the word Shinigami came up or something.

Asked what it was.

"Death Lord."

So i was like "Hells yea"

Guest Shadix

What DW said. Cept, it's still fun even when you HAVE played a bajillion hours lol.

Sereph, Aerosol, Aero, and me in and out were on tonight. I'm not gonna be here from tomorrow to Monday because I'm gonna be gone, but when I come back I'm gonna be playing like crazy, and hopefully Ila will have time to play too.

I still need to play Ep. 2 and Ep. 4 to death.

dude, shadix. im lvl 31 :(.

Also, you missed out shadix. Me and Sereph started wailing on these two pricks. one of them left, and the other one provided us with much laughter. we soon got the entire lobby hating on him. ive got screenshots to show you sir xD

dude, shadix. im lvl 31 :(.

Also, you missed out shadix. Me and Sereph started wailing on these two pricks. one of them left, and the other one provided us with much laughter. we soon got the entire lobby hating on him. ive got screenshots to show you sir xD

Why wasn't I invited? or told? I should play alot more just to experience this again

( Thats going to be taking out of your art payroll, by the way )

Something happened with that room. When i tried to rejoin, it would keep getting stuck on the waiting thing right before you teleport. (the camera was watching the cars pass by.) I kept stopping and restarting, but when i left and just let it load or whatever it kicked me from the room and it wouldnt appear in the lobby anymore.

Pity, because we were pretty far in the crater. (Ep. 4 is pretty fun and heated, lol.)

But yeah, me and Aerosol got that prick really good. His petty elementary insults went from lame to racist, and soon the whole lobby was roasting his ass.

His friend bailed, and sooner or later we got him so bad he just left.

Ack.. I almost forgot... I finished downloading the client and fluff this morning, but then decided to reinstall linux on my laptop properlly, (gentoo based) from recompiling the kernel for Core2, to well, the entire system...

As soon as I'm done, I'll have to jump in and see what this game is like...

It better not be too addictive, I still have Sonic's Vacation and MapEd to finish...