A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

K gais come back to PSO:BB

Guest Shadix

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team JADE Strikes again.

Me & TRD come back from EP 2, complaining about how Mountain is so damn hard ( me actually ). so he suggests the lobby for some fun.

I remembered about 20 minutes back, some people with these icons saying " SEX ME " were flashing. I was like " there were these stupid figots with their " SEX ME " flashing around ". the moment I said that. it popped it. immediate laughter. So, I said " this made my day ", Synergy pops up out of nowhere, and says " if this made your day, you have no life ". cue a insanely good discussion on how everyone there had no life, and you have a fun time!.

I didnt get a chance to give him my guild card, but man, it was funny.

It was lolable, for those who are not joining in on PSOBB, you're missing out on the good times, this game is fun as hell and great for lolz.

Come on in and join Team Jade, we already recruited Tentril. (Or were trying, he's having some troubles.)

If you have trouble getting on, Midi and myself will help you get connected. (Mostly midi, cuz he knows more than I do.:P)

Don't worry, we'll give you plenty of time and chances to level up and we will keep you covered, we'll also give you chances to pick up weapons, money, and items, alot of it.

Come join Team Jade.

I'm the leader btw, Lol.

Current Team members:

Commander Rain: Myself

Phosphorus: Midiman

Gaine: Aerosol

Tentril: (pending)

I've downloaded the Client, installed it and everything, did the connection change, and create my character. However at the ship select screen when I choose any block it does'nt do anything, it just hangs at the block select screen. Does anybody know what the problem is?

@AeroGP: Any error messages or anything? Can you tell us what you did exactly, or is it just your connection? Try dropping all your firewalls or make expections to allow PSOBB.

@MSUK: After selecting a block, wait a few moments, it takes abit to load up after selecting a block, unless an error message shows up, everything should be fine. (Unless you've waited like......2-5 minutes or something, then you've got a problem.)

EDIT: MSUK, try taking out that patch and just keep that IP host instead, maybe you dont need the patch and that's why it's causing you problems.

Also, try going to the server named Arcadia. (Midi and I are usually active in that one, provided that there's not alot of users there already.)

If anyone has trouble connecting, hit midi or myself in the AIM, I'll be online around 3:30PM.

psobb hates you.

*doesnt know*

try again later i guess

I also tried it last night, same thing happened. It may be because I've got the wrong ip host. I also downloaded the jp patch for it to see if it would work, no shit.I wonder what's going on?

EDIT: Ok, I'm reinstalling it. I'll give you the heads up if it works.

I thought of making a female character, but I'd rather have a character that really represents me. The character I use is one based on the character I used in the DC one. Something I've noticed is that there seem to be more character options than the game lets on. Someone in this topic plays as Sonic, and I've seen a character with a Naruto headband. Anyplace I can find out more information on custom characters? I want to make a Spiderman design.

PS: I'm level 6 now, and beat the Dragon. I'll try playing with other people when I turn 10.

EDIT: Yeah...just went through the post and found about the character editor. -_-'