A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonRPG: My Sonic RPG Game

CyberSonic11

2vjuaua.png

Questions:

Q: Why doesn Sonic do his celebration dance when he isn't doing anything in a battle?

A: I need to make the standing sprites so it stays in 1 position. Until this is done, Sonic will use the celebration dance.

Q: Why is Sonic's fingers cut off and moved to the other side of him when he gets hurt in a battle?

A: I'm working on that.

Q: When in the house where you get to with the plane, after the door, why is there an invisible object?

A: This will be fixed in the next release. In this version, make sure you press the Action Key to continue.

Q: Why is Sonic's sprite screwy when standing facing left?

A: Same as the 2nd question.

This is required to play the game.

Download

The file will be deleted on March 24th 2007

Here we go again...

Mixing Advance and Genesis sprites looks like crap!

...And why is that unoriginal generic RPGMaker sprite helping Sonic?

Get rid of the ATB system (time charging) or I will have to strangle you.

Both of those posts have to be some of the most worthless posts I've had the displeasure of reading. If he wants to use ATB let him? If he mixes graphics at least find a decent way to inform him.

I would tell him decently, but I'm tired of telling every single person who comes here the same few things.

Then don't be so fucking anal about it. Contrary to popular belief, the mixing of graphic styles does not always turn out bad.

Also: your review is not an actual gamefaqs review, its just a quote from a messageboard.

Then don't be so fucking anal about it. Contrary to popular belief, the mixing of graphic styles does not always turn out bad.

Also: your review is not an actual gamefaqs review, its just a quote from a messageboard.

I didn't say Gamefaqs, I said gamestop.

I didn't say Gamefaqs, I said gamestop.

As if you can call that a review. More like a blog comment.

Anyway I'm going to be honest with you Cybersonic... RPG Maker games tend to rather disliked for various reasons, in my case I don't want to install the RTP. I'll still give this a try anyway.

Hmm, a Sonic Rpg sounded good like 2 years ago, cause ive actually made like a 15 min demo using RPGmaker 2003, and that time it actually looked good, till i relised how crap it was without the platforming part, so i scrapped it..sorry m8 you'll lose idea eventually when ya relise its the same over and over again, and with an rpg we'de expect like more than 10 mins of playing time..ofc people out there will be against me, but i've got experience in rpg maker, not all great :(

heres some pics of my sonic rpg i was doing a couple years back, it looks good, but the story was crap..lolatish2007.freespaces.com dont know is this works btw, :s

ok that didnt work out. ffs..i'll get right on it :s

http://www.freespaces.com/atish2007/sonic%20pic%201.bmp

http://www.freespaces.com/atish2007/sonic%20pic%202.bmp

http://www.freespaces.com/atish2007/sonic%20pic%203.bmp

ok these are the pics, if ya can see them :P

Merged the posts:

The other post before these is okay because there was a lot of time between the bump, but use the edit button if you need to say something else right after you post. This isn't instant messenger.

Edit: Looks good, by the way, I especially like the pic showing a cutscene. What's the plot?

sorry about the posts guys, noob no 1 < anyways, the rpg was based on sonics mother and father, dr robotnik killed his mother in order to kidnap sonic into making him a super badnick along with his friends, his father was missing at that time of sonic mother's death..so in other words sonic grew up despising the DR and vowed to kill him once and for all, but ofc it wasn't that easy, someone else stood in sonics way?!...and I wont say anymore incase if I EVER decide to make and rpg.

http://www.freespaces.com/atish2007/sonic%20pic%204.bmp

Oops! there was one last pic forgot to post, called the Invincible Heroes :D

aha, like this?

• 2 weeks later...