A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

walmart ?s yaoi

Blues

Wal-Mart is the store that says saying "f*ck" in a song is wrong, but putting posters of Saw 2 and Hostel all over thier store is a-OK. They're also the ones who will allow racism of thier employees go on becauce people keep quitting. If any african american or hispanic person walks into the store, they watch them like a hawk so they don't steal a candybar, then complain when the white person steals a Plasma TV. That's just my opinion as a Wal-Mart employee (I'm not going to call myself an associate).

I've never heard of something so insane as stealing a Plasma TV from a Walmart. I mean, they have cameras out the ass, they have cameras in the parking lot, and they have RFID emitters on the TV itself and perhaps more amusing, the TV weighs a metric ton.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, those product pages have been taken down and were more than likely just some disgruntled employee's mischief.

I've never heard of something so insane as stealing a Plasma TV from a Walmart. I mean, they have cameras out the ass, they have cameras in the parking lot, and they have RFID emitters on the TV itself and perhaps more amusing, the TV weighs a metric ton.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, those product pages have been taken down and were more than likely just some disgruntled employee's mischief.

Believe me, stealing something insane as a plasma tv from a busy super-store isn't as hard as you may think. Not that I've done anything like that, but I know quite a few who have.

Honestly, Walmart employees aren't allowed to do anything about it. First, they have to prove it. Second, they can't take the matter in their own hands. Not allowed to chase people making their way out the door when the alarm goes off either. So the most the employees can do is try to prevent the theft through use of a ten foot and smile rule. And you know how that goes.

Remember when you heard about Walmart not pressing charges on the first offense? That didn't help.

Oh, and Wal-Mart can't charge for anything stolen under $25. Sonic Project was exactly right what he said. It's all a matter of if the cops get there first or not. For example, the last day I worked, the people greater caught some guy stealing a stereo system (worth a couple hundred dollars). Told him to stop, but he kept walking. We got his license plate number and watched him put it in his car, but we could do nothing until the cops got there. He put it in his car, walked BACK IN THE STORE, came back out, got back in the car and left. Cops never came. There was one night shift manager who didn't give a damn and once tackled a person stealing. I can't stand Wal-Mart. I need to find another job. Oh, our turnover rate is 120%. In other words, for every 4 people we hire, we lose five. Wal-Mart. Low Morales, Low Payrolls. Always.

299 Police Calls 5 Miles 3549 Russett Green East Laurel

169 Police Calls 6 Miles 7081 Arundel Mills Circle Hanover

214 Police Calls 7 Miles 7992 Crain Hwy. Glen Burnie

399 Police Calls 8 Miles 6721 Chesapeake Center Drive Glen Burnie

313 Police Calls 10 Miles 3300 Nw Crain Hwy Bowie

I live in the ghetto.

Edit: This is the first one:

!Rape & Sex Crimes 2

!Auto Theft 1

!Robbery 1

!Weapons 2

the rest look the same.