A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

Meh, College halftime shows have always seemed kinda meh to me... I mean, sure, they do perform new shows on a weekly basis, but I can't help but feel like the marching quality is rather lackluster. Hell, my band can march better, and we don't have 500 extra people to cover up our mistakes.

I do admit though they did get into some fun formations.

I highly doubt your band could possibly pull off such a grand Tetris routine. And... even if they could, your smarmy band director would never go for something made of that much epic win.

My new director is a badass thank you very much. (Actually he gave me the ok like a week ago to write a band arrangement for Hydrocity Zone, which is going to be much epic win.)

I love how Brad is getting so teste. Explain to me how it's more difficult to, with adequate staffing, to place 250 people into these sets? The marching on each individual in the band isn't that taxing either, because they stop, A LOT. Show me a college performance where everyone is constantly moving and I might be impressed.

For a little background, Texas has some of the best bands in the country. (given the high school level football emphasis) (SOME) Bands on our level can compete with state bands from other states.

That's because you say some dumb fucking shit and I don't like reading dumb fucking shit.

Div. 1 college bands > High school bands

Period. End. Suck many cocks (translation: your posts furthering this argument will be deleted).

*hi-5* GO you!

Honestly Brad, I wonder what you'd do if you didn't have that dashing vocabulary of explicitives and the delete button.

Haha, if she could even catch him. He ran like hell. He's completely out of sight by the time the camera pans.

Here's another cool one. http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=241

This kid gets some extreme revenge... for something totally insignificant.

This is my personal favorite. http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=591

The rich dude in this vid is so badass. He gets those pricks apologizing and everything, it's awesome. My favorite part is when the fat redneck with the bat goes "Uh.. this is for... uh... we were wonderin' if you wanted to play baseball in that diamond over there..."