A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Best Movie of '06

Zonar Games

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was quite surprised when I read the Wiki article for that movie and found out it was already released in Australia. And well, I think the DoA franchise in America has become more about beach volleyball than a decent fighting game.

Yeah I was quite surprised when I read the Wiki article for that movie and found out it was already released in Australia. And well, I think the DoA franchise in America has become more about softcore pr0n than a decent fighting game.

fixed.

Go on youtube. Search for the new vollyball game. Notice the EXTREME MOON PHYSICS. Now look for the pole dancing videos. Videos with an "s" at the end.

Remember thos PMs I sent you when you first stepped foot here? Well they still apply now. You need to stop using twice as many posts to say half as much.

Thats all I had to say...

EDIT: That applies if all you have to say is one word which I don't do so I don't get what I did wrong.

You know I'm suprised no one's picked Eragon as the worst movie, so despite my not having seen it I'll go ahead and say that Eragon has got to be the worst adaptation ever. The book is over 500 pages long I'm not sure the exact number, but I'm reading the second book which is just a bit over 700 pages. The movie based on the first book is only an hour and a half long. Half the first book is comprised of the characters traveling between cities; three of the cities have been combined. A hugely important character has about 10 minutes of screen time, two important characters are completely missing, as is a character that sort of predicts something that the titular character will have to do. Again over 500 pages (probably around 700).. 1 1/2 hrs. Sad thing is, the author is still alive. He must be an idiot.

You know I'm suprised no one's picked Eragon as the worst movie, so despite my not having seen it I'll go ahead and say that Eragon has got to be the worst adaptation ever. .. more stuff ila agrees with but didn't want to quite

I haven't read the book or saw the movie, but that does extremely sloppy for an adaptation. Didn't think it was possible to get away with that kind of stuff.

PG: Had he made a better adapation, his fans would've spread the word around to people who hadn't heard of the series yet. People who liked the movie would probably also buy the books. More fans would see it and buy DVDs for their collection. It's not as if his books recieved the highest praise to begin with and critics are simply tearing this apart. Best thing I read said the CG for the dragon was beautiful. He kept himself from maximizing profits. That's idiocy at it's finest.