A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

ITT: We talk about Christmas

ila

Merry/Happy [insert holiday of choice here] everyone!

Yes so we don't get a flood of topics, I'm making this one! And enjoy it!

Anyway because we're selfish humans and stuff, posts your gifts and greetings and all that jazz.

What I got:

two boxes of instant drink mix, a nice outfit, a new wallet, and Evanescence: The Open Door (Although I stopped liking them about a year ago) Also got a few gift cards to a grocery store and Kohls.

It's 10:15 right now, and I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have my Wii and Zelda tonight instead of tomorrowe morning. Seriously, they've been TEASING ME about it ever since I had to wait in line for it (if I hadn't waited an hour and a half in line, they would have shown up at the store late, meaning no Wii for me :E)

I just got back from my aunt's. There, I got a $25 Ciruit City gift card, Pirates of the Carribean 2 (I was at the premier at midnight...soo...yea...I'll probably watch it tonight though, since I never go to be on Christmas Eve, and I can only watch A Christmas Story so many times...I've never even seen it the whole way through...) Oh, and I got money.

I love how it feels a lot more like Christmas-time in New Mexico then it does in South Carolina. There's still a bit of snow on the ground, and it's still pretty chilly. I bet it's like 70 degrees in SC. For the lose, dirtysouth. For the lose.

So far I've recieved a few gifts although they aren't really "Christmas gifts" just stuff I've been given so far:

- an autographed copy of Phil Wickham's CD

- 4th row tickets to the inaugural (sp?) New Mexico Bowl

- University of New Mexico Lobos gear (hat, gloves, scarf)

- some mixtape from the NM Bowl

'Tis a pretty fun vacation so far. :D

It's pretty cool down here, for Christmas at least. (I think it's in the 50s)

Zonar: I can't do it, I've tried, honestly, but I'll just lay around in bed restless till midnight anyways.

So far I've gotten an Xbox 360 and Sonic Next, 500 dollars put into savings for a laptop, a black light, and some nice traveling headphones. (So I don't have to use awful ear buds anymore :( )

I think I broke my parents down. They're saying I can have it but have to go to bed at 1AM because:

1) They know I can stay up all morning if I have it

2) they want me to be "social" at a party I'm forced to go to in which I know NOONE attending, and think that if I don't sleep tonight, I'll be a zombie.

Of course, I'm staying up all night. Weither or not it's with my Wii depends on if I get Zelda with the Wii, or have to wait for morning for Zelda.

EDIT: Happy 900th post to me D:

So last night my family and my girlfriend went to my aunt's house for dinner. I ended up getting food poisoning (don't know if it was from the seasoning on the chicken or the fried squid rings) and I ran to the bathroom every 10 minutes to throw up. Really embarrassing, I can't remember the last time I felt so sick. Between bathroom rushes I was on the couch in pain. Ended up going home early and my girlfriend tried to take care of me.

As for gifts, I got the majoirty of them early (strat + 2 pedals) but there's still some stuff under the tree. From my aunt I got The Best of Pink Floyd: Echoes and a pink floyd shirt, and from Leanne (girlfriend) I got two shirts. I gave Leanne Vera Wang Princess perfume.

So last night my family and my girlfriend went to my aunt's house for dinner. I ended up getting food poisoning (don't know if it was from the seasoning on the chicken or the fried squid rings) and I ran to the bathroom every 10 minutes to throw up. Really embarrassing, I can't remember the last time I felt so sick. Between bathroom rushes I was on the couch in pain. Ended up going home early and my girlfriend tried to take care of me.

Chicken was either uncooked or the calimari was old. take your pick, i vote for the former. Hope you got a knobber out of it. ;P

Asked for some clothing, twas really all I wanted. Dad surprised me with a portable kegerator. Gnarly!

Chicken was either uncooked or the calimari was old. take your pick, i vote for the former. Hope you got a knobber out of it. ;P

Dunno, no one else seemed to get sick from either one. Have a 101.5 fever, and for some reason my legs are killing me.

Opened the gifts under the tree, got some nice clothing and a Coheed and Cambria DVD.