A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom hearts tidbits, tis for you scatta!

shadowgoten

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English subtitles are English.

This is interesting. I love this game damnit. I need it now!

The old guy has the exact same clothes on as Ansem did in the first game. I'd love a higher rez video of this though because christ allmighty, it's pixalated to hell during a lot of parts. the keyblade knight was awesome and... was that Axel at the end yelling?

AND godamnit, no matter how cool the entire rest of that secret movie was, they always manage to throw in Mickey for a very small part that always seems, to me, to overshadow the entire rest of the movie. I'm really excited to find out what Kingdom Hearts III has in store.

ALSO, that video of the fight with the knight is insane.

Too bad there won't be a KH3. A new KH, yes, but Normua said "the next game won't be known as KHIII"

Also, this has Roxas in it...but he didn't physically exist after KHII. Lots of mention about "sleep". Methinks this all happens between KH1 and KH2.

BTW, once again a new KH song has made it onto my playlist. I just love the orchestrated stuff they mix with the rest of thier music.

Also, I love the CG in this video. Sure, the last one was cool, but man, watching frozen Roxas barrel down the cliff, a chunk of his keyblade breaking off, then dragging along the ground? Brutal. Too bad the blue haired chick (dude?) will probably be as relevent to the plot as Roxas was to KHII, by which I mean not very relevent.

Double post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94phkV-wrDY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekhinsider%2Ecom%2F

the boss fight between Sora and Roxas (hey, if you're still reading this topic, you know about it). Cool.

Also, there are 2 boss fights against every Organization member. The first kind is scattered throughout the worlds, and shouldn't give you problems. The second kind are in a new area, and require you to be lv 99 if you want a chance at suceeding.

Also:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6429/1175547298568jy9.jpg

WHOLE POST EDIT:

Okay so i like someone sent me something about the English Version of the KH2 Theme..

Seems a few people tried to play the song backwards to get the backwards lyrics in the song...and found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWbj7iUad8&mode=related&search=

The fact that the whole song makes sense (with the storyline AND the video while it plays backwards) is just really disturbing.

I don't really understand the big deal. I mean, of course it makes sense. Everything was synched up so that it'd work in reverse as well. It's interesting yes, but I'm not so sure it's "disturbing" or coincidental or anything.

The only thing I think is cool is that the beginning where the guy's talking and there are the cards with the text on them has stuff backwards as I didn't know that was included and I don't recall any indication of something having been there.

The nobody of the 14th disciple of Ansem. Her real name was Even. The irony burns.

EDIT: Sorry, Even's Nobody is one of the Organization. His nobody is Vexen. Nobody rule for naming states that the name you went by gets jumbled, and an X is added. Sora>Roxas, Ienzo>Zexion, "Ansem">Xemnas

Also, Ansem had only 6 apprentices, not 14 or 13. The other Nobodies joined later.

Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus. Bleig is the only one that doesn't fit the name rule, since one of the names was either mistranslated, or they couldn't get his name to change without sounding wierd. I recall his japanese name being "Braig" or something.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII

I thought Even was a dude....

so who's the chick? Or is that actually Even?

scratch that, it can't be Even. Even had blonde hair. Now I'm confused...maybe the chick is the same female knight in Xemnas' flashbacks?

Could have sworn the developer already said we dont know anyone in that trailer.

Although it could be a play on words, because im almost 98% sure that kid that got frozen is Roxas.

Same size, EXACT same hair, EXACT same face structure. (BTW, i dont know if anyone else picked it up, but the frozen kid's eyes were moving when the chick was holding him >_>)

Im pretty sure the big guy who took off his helment is Xehanort. (before he gets all posessed by the old pimp guy)

The old guy is most likely the main villian who is unknown, but his "heartless" that splits from him is the same heartless that got Riku, so im guessing the old guy is Xehanort....as well...

No clue who the chick is.

And i dont know what happens when the old guy turns his sword into some kind of heart and Summons Kingdom Hearts either, but im guessing it was something no one wanted to happen.

Mickey also popps up with my first Valor Keyblade.

Although im pissed becuase i will never have a ps3, i AM hoping: 1) this gets ported to 360, and 2) that instead of playing as Xehanort we get to play mickey this time.

And im guessing the time peroid is while Sora was sleeping after CoM as well.

My 2 cents.

EDIT:

Wow, i just noticed, the Old Guy has his own Keyblade.

"One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says he wrought chaos and ruin upon it"

Guys, if the kid that got frozen isnt Roxas, and it Isnt sora, maybe its Sora's Heartless?