A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom hearts tidbits, tis for you scatta!

shadowgoten

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely went Final for the first time in the battle against Saix. I was about to die, and so I clicked on Valor and BAM. I almost shat myself. I proceeded to pwn him.

hahah first time I got it was in the Cerberus cup fighting Cerberus himself. lol

But it was better when I just said "F___ it!" and tried to go Master on Xigbor. *twitches* but it shames me that I still lost O_-

• 4 weeks later...

Is it not kosher to bump topics here? *wondering*

Regardless:

Omg box art. Kudos to FF13 Vids for discovering it.

FMII.jpg

Also, kh2-vids.net did a summary of the latest Nomura interview:

- There is a new mode that's harder then proud mode, however it's name is still not mentioned (Meaning it''s a yes/no for it being called Serious mode)

- Since Nomura wished to use abilities from the previous games, and also have a last installment feeling, the Limit Form was created.

- It is possible to battle members from COM in KH2 (Well yeah...)

- Marluxia uses the "Sentence of Death" to grab your attention, and attacks you continuously.

- The battle against Lexaeus uses a "Power Gauge" although no information as to how to earn points or so is mentioned.

- The enemies will be in different colors like they were in the original Final Mix.

- All your abilities will be put to the test, in the additional maps.

- It was actually complicated for the group when they were making more maps.

- The development of the mysterious man in the armor, is meant to be a suprise.

- The Secret Movie will NOT answer any questions, instead it's believed to confuse you even more.

- A hint is that, there is a connection with Xigbar.

- Nomura believes the new Kingdom Hearts Project will be shown in visuals, by the end of 2007.

- They believe that the new re:COM will be better then the game boy advance version.

Yeah, this is all relatively old. But oh, well. :P

Is it not kosher to bump topics here? *wondering*

Regardless:

Omg box art. Kudos to FF13 Vids for discovering it.

[qimg]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/angrywalrus13/FMII.jpg[/qimg]

Also, kh2-vids.net did a summary of the latest Nomura interview:

- There is a new mode that's harder then proud mode, however it's name is still not mentioned (Meaning it''s a yes/no for it being called Serious mode)

- Since Nomura wished to use abilities from the previous games, and also have a last installment feeling, the Limit Form was created.

- It is possible to battle members from COM in KH2 (Well yeah...)

- Marluxia uses the "Sentence of Death" to grab your attention, and attacks you continuously.

- The battle against Lexaeus uses a "Power Gauge" although no information as to how to earn points or so is mentioned.

- The enemies will be in different colors like they were in the original Final Mix.

- All your abilities will be put to the test, in the additional maps.

- It was actually complicated for the group when they were making more maps.

- The development of the mysterious man in the armor, is meant to be a suprise.

- The Secret Movie will NOT answer any questions, instead it's believed to confuse you even more.

- A hint is that, there is a connection with Xigbar.

- Nomura believes the new Kingdom Hearts Project will be shown in visuals, by the end of 2007.

- They believe that the new re:COM will be better then the game boy advance version.

Yeah, this is all relatively old. But oh, well. :P

Thats not fair. Its just not fair.

I FINALLY get KH2, and the version i was told wasnt being released over here is being released over here.

actually, it was confirmed by more than EGM.

...No such sources were Square-Enix.

US magazines don't have any ties with them. Hell, S-E of America doesn't even know if they'll be releasing it here. It's ultimately JP's decision, and they haven't said anything. An assumption that was shared between a few magazines, then taken by a few video game-based websites isn't exactly reliable.

Until there's some sort of conference or convention in which a Square representative states their intention to release it in North America, the idea is still up in the air.

I'm sorry, but that box art is horrid. Neither the original Kingdom Hearts II boxart nor this Final Mix one is anywhere near as good as the boxart for the Kingdom Hearts. There's practically nothing to it. Why am I the only one bothered by that? Haha. I mean, granted it's not a big issue but then again it is the first thing you see on a store shelf, the first thing you open when you buy the game, the first thing you see if you look through the booklet, the first thing you see anytime afterwards when you go to play the game, etc. The original KH2 box art was so bland. I mean, what the hell.. they're sitting ontop of a logo. How is that a good idea? This final mix one is slightly better but it still pales in comparison to Sora standing on the gargoyle in front of the heart-shaped moon.

. . . That is all.