A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pso:bb Schthack

Guest Shadix

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to, but I have work at 11, and every time I stay up playing PSO, I don't wake up till 12 :E

Also, PCZ, does it really matter what I'm gonna say if you're just gonna say I'm wrong and shut me out? I rather not pay a subscription. If you do, fine. But I don't.

Let's talk about how ____ing stupid that robot boss is instead.

And yet my question goes unanswered. ;-; oh what sorrow.....

You said something to spend money on...

The fact that I didnt know the game was AVAILABLE for sale means that the game doesnt spark much interest to the point where I would go on a quest for information of the game. Also, the fact that PSO has been brought up so many times on this board shows that its.. not a good game. Could be wrong though.

I fail to see how you arrive at the given conclusion with the given data.

*head exploded*

I fail to see how with the little information he has given himself that he has even reached a conclusion.

--

ERAYSOR: Did you follow the tutorial and patch the IPs?

Thats pretty much it. You also need to add your user id and crap when starting up the game the first time.

Its actually a pretty clever trick when you think about it though... it simply redirects the server URL to going to the private server URL. You can create your own thing thats similar... and so I did by doing:

router 192.168.1.1

And now I can type router and it will bring me my router page within any browser. It saves me around 3 seconds!

we have quite a few rangers. (BURNING RANGERS... omg me, Ila, and Aero have gotz to do it xD.) DW is currently the only force. (and like, thank god since we needed one >_>.)

I haven't seen any HuCasts in the guild.